- A hearty mazel tov to the Hall of Fame Class of 2012: Sakic, Sundin, new Caps' coach Oates, and Bure;
- A hearty fuck you to the Hall for ignoring Pat Burns once again. No seriously, fuck you. I have no desire to rant again, I instead refer you to my rant of two years ago (bonus: features FHFemmes commentors ripping apart a young innocent Steve in the comments) and HF10's Pat Burns eulogy is always worth a read;
- The Habs' development camp starts tomorrow, and it includes all the new guys from last weekend's draft. As camp is open to the public, I expect to see many many YouTube videos of GCHuk on the ice, and hopefully his sister off it;
- Habs finally signed someone! Ryan White for a year;
- Here's the list of the rest of the RFAs who got qualifying offers;
- Congrats to Le Gros Bill (and some other players, I guess) for being the inaugural class of the Order of Hockey in Canada (whatever the hell that is);
- One last chance to BLOGWHORE before moeman's return, so here's this week's True Blood review. Bonus for the ladies - it includes hot men in bondage gear.
AnnaGCHuk Tweets o' the day:
(a random new feature for
Have to tiptoe around the house since @AGally94 & @arky_23 are still sleeping :/ #WakeUpItsAlmostNoon
@m63patulli I don't live in Mtl wanna fuck off
@Melanie_Collins thanks babe:)) I miss u! We gotta meet up in chi;) xoxox❤
I love this woman.
Happy Wet Wednesday everyone! I was going to do a lengthy post with lots of pics in the moeman tradition, but then the first thing I found was this:
Well, no way we can top that, so we're done!
OK OK two more things. Here's the new Kate video the gif comes from (you know, just for the record), and something wet for the ladies. EDIT: oh crap, YouTube has removed the Kate vid for violation of its nudity policy. So the gif is NSFW? Sorry everyone! Anyway, I'll get to the bottom of this, if it takes me days of watching similar vids to, uh. form a legal opinion. EDIT #2: Screw YouTube, I have found another source of the video. Truly now, Happy Wet Wednesday everyone.