Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of Emily Ratajkowski in lingerie...
- Has TMS hijacked this blog just so he could make comments he didn't get to do because he was out last night? Yes. Yes, he has. Not to worry kids he is actully still too pumped to say anything coherent. He will mention that the half-half jersey is now 2-0. Suck it haters. Habs win 3-2 in OT, but you knew that already;
- Things got ugly out West, as the 'Nucks and Flames got into a 3rd period brawl that ended with 132 minutes of penalties and 7 count 'em seven game misconducts in the 'Nucks 4-1 win;
- The Caps somehow rode a rookie last minute replacement goalie to a 4-3 win to even their series with the Isles at 1-1;
- Nashville explodes for 3 in the third to cruise to a 6-2 win and even that series at 1. Hawks have some real goalie issues;
- Did you notice there is only one team in the playoffs with a 2-0 lead?
- Cocaine! Ecstasy! Casinos! Erin Andrews! Finally the NHL gets cool, as LA Kings forward Jarret Stoll is arrested following a, uh, pretty crappy season;
- CotU alert! If the Laffs win the Connor McDavid sweepstakes (tonight at 8 PM on CBC!) TMS may go postal on someone. Please call him a lawyer.