Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of 4/20. Wait, what? It's today? Duuude...
- Thank god for that
CameronRaphael Diaz trade! Dale Weise. Dale Fucking Weise! Clobber us all you went Sens it doesn't matter we've got Dale Weise. He's all the offense we need apparently. We're certainly never scoring on the PP again in my lifetime. CHip sip scores the tying goal and "controversial" OT winner. The half-half jersey now has a 3-0 series lead;
- Our game was nothing on the chipiness scale compared to the Flames-Nucks game, won by the Flames to take a 2-1 series lead;
- Tavares gets the OT winner for the Isles who take a 2-1 series lead;
- With Pekka Rinne very average and Shea Weber injured the Preds have no chance, even facing some random rookie goalie. Hawks win 4-2 to take a 2-1 series lead there;
- Hey did you notice only one team has a 3-0 lead?
- Give the ESPN headline writers credit: Oilers rewarded for years of ineptitude with another No. 1 pick.