Seeing a lot of love for her all over the internet. She fought for basic human dignity and folded that message firmly into her Christian faith as a shield against the bigots few could weild with such mastery. And a great singer/songwriter too.
I'm not a country fan but I could respect her talent. She was a genuine person and gave back to ordinary people. God took the wrong 80 year old yesterday, but even satan doesn't want the orange shit stain.
I wanted to bring this up and we can all have a chuckle about how monumentally stupid the maga dipshits are. On Sunday, I think, one of the orange shit stain's maga bootlickers was whining on Fox about how Canada takes advantage of the U.S. and we always want more. He said "we provide their security!" Which got me to thinking... Security from who? We have the Pacific ocean on our western border. We have th Atlantic ocean on our eastern border. There's not likely any invasion from those directions as we would likely see them coming. We ahve the Arctic to the north, it would be very difficult for the Russians to get across that territory, the water is frozen, there are no roads and they would run out of gas if they tried. So, who are the muricans protecting us from, exactly? There is only one direction we could ever be invaded from. The south. Pretty ironic if you ask me.
As I'm sure you're all aware by now, there was no trade agreement presented to Canada last Friday night. Those were annexation documents. Which they tried to slip in in the middle of the night hoping tired eyes would miss. Fuck those clowns. Mark Carney is smarter than all of them put together.
I see a story about Atlanta getting the go ahead for a potential arena. Got me thinking it might be the only way for QC to get a team. The Atlanta Flames moved to Calgary. The Atlanta Thrashers moved to Winnipeg. Maybe in 10 years, the Atlanta Thirdtimesacharms can move to Quebec.
I see Squid is on the Habs alumni team vs the Jets (for the outdoor game I assume). I think our current regime has enough class not to trade him mid-game, though it would be a bit funny. Could get Ron Hainsey from the Jets.
I thought Squid was a self-centred prick and the only one on the team whoot along with Scott Gomez because he was equally obnoxious. We was assumed that was a normal tging for a team to be in those days. Ted Lasso wannabe MSL would never put up with that.
Twenty large. Wow. Dunno if things are actually crazy or is it just me being old and smelly. Other major leagues have this kind of money and even better. But as all knowledgeable Habs fans know, it takes a fuck of a lot more than one guy. It takes a village, balance, focus and well placed talent up and down, in the cage and Down On The Farm (RIP Lowell). So we shall see. I find the NHL to be ever more interesting So note to HUGO; sign Ax and sign The Bull. We roll as we are. GGH
Funny how threats can make strange bed fellows, Doug Ford and Wab Kinew leading the provincial fight against the orange shit stain. Jason Kenney and Rachel Notley leading the charge against the maga traitor bitch in Alberta. There's a supposed Chinese curse ... 'may you live in interesting times.' We are there.
I will be so happy to see Habs hockey return, I need a distraction from all this political bullshit.
It's stunning to see what a pack of racist, narcissistic, white supremacists can do to the planet in a year and a half. I have to remind Mrs CHester, who is quite informed, that the orange rapist is an americant and what he is doing is destroying murica, not Canada. We are/have been so closely tied to that fucking place for so long we feel like part of it. It's takes a dude like Marcus Carneleous to come along and say hey hold on you muricant fucks, not so fast. We aren't interested in your bullshit "deal" so shove these "talks" up your ass. We're gonna go and trade with other more respectable countries. So we are in a period of flux right now, but I have faith in Canada and Canadians and Marcus Carneleous. We will diversify and we will conquer. We are the envy of the planet right now. All those ring kissers around the world are watching us wishing that they did what we did. Just like what HUGO has done with The Glorious Habs. OK I'll get off my soap box now, I got shit to do. GGH
Great rant! I quite agree. My grown kids and their steady diet of TechBro-driven US-bullshit on socials is just about all that informs their worlds, unfortunately (because reading news from actual fact-checked reporters is too hard I guess.) I have to remind them. All. The. Time. We are Canada. It's better understood among francophones it seems, but I digress.
Some of their tech shit we are kind of stuck with. I don't do Facebook fuck Zuck I don't do Twitter fuck Elon the Nazi I'm torn about Google but I wouldn't know what to do about that. Ignore their maps I guess CBC and CTV are my news sources. Fuck all the murican media, they are complicit with all this trump corruption, they question nothing, they are gutless pukes. The Democrats are guilty as well, no pushback whatsoever. They are fucked down there.
I know two CTV news reporters, a couple at CBC and a former national CTV correspondent personally. They are serious news outlets and not perfect but they are certainly not propaganda; none of these individuals would stand for it.
I'm planning on recording Canucks games this season. I'm interested to see how their 'Rebuild' goes led by... OldKidG, former Hab and now coach Manny Malholtra. If Caleb Malholtra can make the team. If Pettersson can rebound. Watch new Canucks Rossi, Olgren and Buium.
Momen Friedman is a free agent are you hiring? My sources tell me Fantill no way no how will sign with columbus. Could we have a Marchenco and Fantilli makeover, make it so Hugo. Plan the fucking parade.
If you dont think you are fed BS by the MSM which in Canada is Global, CTV and CBC, why did Leonod Cohn observe 30 years ago that the rich have their TV s in the bedrooms of the poor?
Seeing a lot of love for her all over the internet. She fought for basic human dignity and folded that message firmly into her Christian faith as a shield against the bigots few could weild with such mastery. And a great singer/songwriter too.
ReplyDeleteI'm not a country fan but I could respect her talent.
ReplyDeleteShe was a genuine person and gave back to ordinary people.
God took the wrong 80 year old yesterday, but even satan doesn't want the orange shit stain.
I wanted to bring this up and we can all have a chuckle about how monumentally stupid the maga dipshits are.
ReplyDeleteOn Sunday, I think, one of the orange shit stain's maga bootlickers was whining on Fox about how Canada takes advantage of the U.S. and we always want more. He said "we provide their security!"
Which got me to thinking...
Security from who?
We have the Pacific ocean on our western border.
We have th Atlantic ocean on our eastern border.
There's not likely any invasion from those directions as we would likely see them coming.
We ahve the Arctic to the north, it would be very difficult for the Russians to get across that territory, the water is frozen, there are no roads and they would run out of gas if they tried.
So, who are the muricans protecting us from, exactly?
There is only one direction we could ever be invaded from. The south.
Pretty ironic if you ask me.
Everything they say is an admission.
Delete"we provide the security" = "you're lucky we haven't attacked"
If they ever did ... our volunteer army would be massive.
DeleteAnd I would be part of it.
As I'm sure you're all aware by now, there was no trade agreement presented to Canada last Friday night. Those were annexation documents. Which they tried to slip in in the middle of the night hoping tired eyes would miss.
DeleteFuck those clowns.
Mark Carney is smarter than all of them put together.
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteOne poll had Quebecers at 85% supporting Carney on this.
DeleteI see a story about Atlanta getting the go ahead for a potential arena. Got me thinking it might be the only way for QC to get a team. The Atlanta Flames moved to Calgary. The Atlanta Thrashers moved to Winnipeg. Maybe in 10 years, the Atlanta Thirdtimesacharms can move to Quebec.
ReplyDeleteNot enough corporate head offices in Quebec City to buy the private loges necessary to finance a viable franchise.
Delete... and now we lost Tim Curry. Damn.
ReplyDeleteHe was a Kink not a fetish, but that movie was on him and it remains gob smacking good.
DeleteRIP.
DeleteHe was great in Muppet Treasure Island too.
These things can happen in threes. I'm gonna find something orange and blobby and stick a pin in it. No harm in trying.
I see Squid is on the Habs alumni team vs the Jets (for the outdoor game I assume).
ReplyDeleteI think our current regime has enough class not to trade him mid-game, though it would be a bit funny. Could get Ron Hainsey from the Jets.
And Vodkov is on the team!
I thought Squid was a self-centred prick and the only one on the team whoot along with Scott Gomez because he was equally obnoxious. We was assumed that was a normal tging for a team to be in those days. Ted Lasso wannabe MSL would never put up with that.
DeleteSquid was the MAN!
ReplyDeleteWill this be game 991 for Vodkov?
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DceOImQMV5r/?igsi=M3c5aW85cHYwa2J4
ReplyDelete"Do you know why the French and English decided to create the country of Canada?"
Delete"Because we didn't want to be part of the US."
She's quite brilliant. If the misogynists could handle it, she could hands down easily become the next Prime Minister.
Agree and I think along with Marc Miller she is a friend of HF29.
DeleteI could see it. She is the strongest member of a strong Cabinet.
DeleteGet lost loser.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/3587097
maga bootlicker.
DeleteGet the fuck out of our country and take shit stain pete with you.
I connor-concur
DeleteI think the petition to dump shit stained pete is over 200k.
DeleteSays something
GGH
RIP Jacques Doucet
ReplyDelete$20 million for Makar. An avalanche of stupidity that will make it next to impossible to keep them competitive.
ReplyDeleteIt will be interesting to see what McD will get with his new team next year. Even though he will be 31 or so when he gets it.
Deletebeem b;;pcled
DeleteTwenty large.
DeleteWow.
Dunno if things are actually crazy or is it just me being old and smelly.
Other major leagues have this kind of money and even better.
But as all knowledgeable Habs fans know, it takes a fuck of a lot more than one guy.
It takes a village, balance, focus and well placed talent up and down, in the cage and Down On The Farm (RIP Lowell).
So we shall see. I find the NHL to be ever more interesting
So note to HUGO; sign Ax and sign The Bull.
We roll as we are.
GGH
Lt uahru what is that noise can you cut it off with all the oher pro go Epsitin bro
ReplyDeleteThings I learned early on Sunday morning.
ReplyDeleteDoug Ford sent another Fuck You to Trump with a big sign.
Too bad they didn't include the 'now and forever' message in Iroquois too.
Abe Vigoda appeared on an episode of The Littlest Hobo.
Funny how threats can make strange bed fellows, Doug Ford and Wab Kinew leading the provincial fight against the orange shit stain. Jason Kenney and Rachel Notley leading the charge against the maga traitor bitch in Alberta.
ReplyDeleteThere's a supposed Chinese curse ... 'may you live in interesting times.'
We are there.
I will be so happy to see Habs hockey return, I need a distraction from all this political bullshit.
It's stunning to see what a pack of racist, narcissistic, white supremacists can do to the planet in a year and a half. I have to remind Mrs CHester, who is quite informed, that the orange rapist is an americant and what he is doing is destroying murica, not Canada.
ReplyDeleteWe are/have been so closely tied to that fucking place for so long we feel like part of it. It's takes a dude like Marcus Carneleous to come along and say hey hold on you muricant fucks, not so fast. We aren't interested in your bullshit "deal" so shove these "talks" up your ass. We're gonna go and trade with other more respectable countries. So we are in a period of flux right now, but I have faith in Canada and Canadians and Marcus Carneleous. We will diversify and we will conquer. We are the envy of the planet right now. All those ring kissers around the world are watching us wishing that they did what we did. Just like what HUGO has done with The Glorious Habs.
OK I'll get off my soap box now, I got shit to do.
GGH
Great rant! I quite agree. My grown kids and their steady diet of TechBro-driven US-bullshit on socials is just about all that informs their worlds, unfortunately (because reading news from actual fact-checked reporters is too hard I guess.) I have to remind them. All. The. Time. We are Canada. It's better understood among francophones it seems, but I digress.
DeleteAnyhoo... GYFHG
Some of their tech shit we are kind of stuck with.
DeleteI don't do Facebook fuck Zuck
I don't do Twitter fuck Elon the Nazi
I'm torn about Google but I wouldn't know what to do about that. Ignore their maps I guess
CBC and CTV are my news sources. Fuck all the murican media, they are complicit with all this trump corruption, they question nothing, they are gutless pukes.
The Democrats are guilty as well, no pushback whatsoever.
They are fucked down there.
CTV and CBC are pure propaganda. You want real news, well it no longer exists.
DeleteDisagree.
DeleteI know two CTV news reporters, a couple at CBC and a former national CTV correspondent personally. They are serious news outlets and not perfect but they are certainly not propaganda; none of these individuals would stand for it.
DeleteNew content on Habs' YT channel: Behind the scenes, last road trip of 2025-26
ReplyDeletehttps://youtu.be/DjOtUZ3deT8?si=cbxy3fW_E0G7xCgQ
I'm planning on recording Canucks games this season.
ReplyDeleteI'm interested to see how their 'Rebuild' goes led by...
OldKidG, former Hab and now coach Manny Malholtra.
If Caleb Malholtra can make the team.
If Pettersson can rebound.
Watch new Canucks Rossi, Olgren and Buium.
The Rebuild Season 3 starts tomorrow.
GHG!
I am not forrest gump, but I have been witness to history. Little birds tell me Fantilli is a Hab.
ReplyDeleteFirst ep of 'Inside the Rebuild' is available on the youtube.
ReplyDeleteNo more fried man or biekscum on whatever the hell Saturday night hockey is going to be renamed?
ReplyDeleteProbably leaf Night in Canada...
So they are left with mclame ? Too funny.
DeleteDon Cherry was not politicaly correct. However as entertainment, he was outstanding. The lame that followed will not be missed
ReplyDeleteMomen Friedman is a free agent are you hiring? My sources tell me Fantill no way no how will sign with columbus. Could we have a Marchenco and Fantilli makeover, make it so Hugo. Plan the fucking parade.
ReplyDeleteIf you dont think you are fed BS by the MSM which in Canada is Global, CTV and CBC, why did Leonod Cohn observe 30 years ago that the rich have their TV s in the bedrooms of the poor?
ReplyDeletehttps://bsky.app/profile/habsonreddit.bsky.social/post/3mukr2fx2sc2x
ReplyDeleteNever gets old.
Delete1 week til the Pats kick off the season. 4 weeks less a day til the NHL regular season.
ReplyDeleteWhat a time of year.
Rest in peace Gloria Steinem.
ReplyDeleteAwomen
DeleteMark Carney throws some shade today... at the pathetic leaf.
ReplyDeleteGotta love it.