So, I got a warning from google, looks like they have been AI scrapping the blog since its inception and have ask that I remove some videos (or they'll be automatically deleted). Fuck that shit.</b.
AI will police thought like never before. On U tube creators are complaing they are being shut out by AI witCH does no get paid. Plato sort of" If a country is lead by an idiot, he will surround himself with idiots and eventually destroy the country"
Episode 4 of The Rebuild has an interesting segment with Kent trying to close a deal at the TDL, dropping some F-Bombs at somebody on the other end of the phone. I assume it's Treliving who couldn't make up his tiny mind and was late submitting the trade. Fuck the sfu.
I can only watch the Habs B team vs the leaf A team. Pretty even match so far. I was wondering who Hunter McKown (#41) was, he was traded from CBJ for Luke Tuch. He's stood out for me because of his speed. Laval should be really good this season.
Never thought I would see a Leaf Hab double feature, I credit Dr Frankenfuter may he rest in peace. The Deputy No Women No Cry https://x.com/TVASports/status/2101464001137770816/video/1
A few observations from watching the game played in tranna. DaCH - Bull Duke - Tex line looked good, heck of a 3rd line in my opinion. Danno looks like he has found new life returning to Montreal, he was excellent. FloX aka the Deputy did a great job getting under the skin of the leaf 'stars'. He still needs a little seasoning in the AHL though. Reino was very, very good. He should stick. The Habs AHLers played well, Laval should be a decent team. Monty was sharp, if he has a rebound season (as a backup only), it gives Kent more trade ammo. Man, ScotiaBank place is a fucking morgue. As I mentioned last night, the only time there was any noise was at the end when all the Habs fans were ole-ing. Too funny! Bonus, no injuries last night although 7Evans took a dirty cross check but he finished the game. I predict the leaf will implode by November and be a lottery team ... with no first round pick. Suck it Rogers.
One of the people on BlueSky I like to read for their comments keeps pushing for a Marchenko deal. My question is where would he fit? He has to play top 6 and those wings are full. He's not a center. I'd say that ship has sailed with the Kreider signing. Besides, there are rumours that Bowness was one of the players he ripped at the end of last season.
I think the roster is more ir less set, with Monty and Strobelight posdibly moving out, but not sure what we'd want in return, except maybe a different face in goal.
Didn't catch the games last nite sadly but my understanding is that we beat the dumpster fire TWICE. With our B team slapping around their A team. OMG what will the chatter be in the armpit. I can only surmise Woot GGH
The Giants might have a chance. My #1 player Puka looks to be missing the game. I have decided to put a Miami rookie WR in my lineup instead. It's desperation time.
I only caught the final period/OT of the game in Montreal. Those top 2 lines are lethal. I see them sticking for a while at least. Slaf looking even more confident with the puck. Demigod's skills might be rubbing off on him. Krash had a beauty pass to Whiskey who dinged it off the post. Fowler looked good but had limited work to do in what I saw.
I watched RDS (the game in Mtl) and the 2nd period was kinda bad but otherwise, the top 2 lines looked pretty happy to be out there, with a decent night for Mittlestadt, surprisingly. Beck was not too effective, and 47 + 72 did not make convincing pairing (mostly on the former). Fun OT, 1st and 3rd periods though.
For lack of other stops on the interwebs I just visited the toronto sports network just to see the story of last nights game in the armpit and its like the dumpster fire had no opponent. However we were informed that the gavin child sits in the passenger seat while jonny toronto drives. OK, so they dressed their almost whole starting lineup and they got smoked by our B team of rookies and a couple of prime time players, so not much to crow about. Oh boy it's gonna be a long long year in the armpit. GGH Also just enjoyed the beating Little Ax put on some nameless shmuck. If we dress both Ax's we should be striking fear going forward.
I've changed my mind, after re-watching the Florian vs leaf slug fight, FloX beat the snot out of that poor bastard. In the not too distant future, FloX and AX will be feeding many a putrid leaf a diet of knuckle sandwiches.
With the game practically in his back yard, I imagine Monty gets the start tonight. He and Doobie are on the bus. Good looking lineup heading to Trois-Rivières, both of the X-men are going. That's good for the fans. The young D getting another look 'baCH and Engstrom. Looking forward to seeing them.
The Buttman Superscope Super Dave Edition Two new southern franchise which will feed off the real franshise like an Organitan taking jucice from an empty putit panyaata. We will loose one goailie in the expansion draft. I say Haskek, was not understood and Dobbie is the same character. Fowler is an exclellent goaile but he is no Helly buck. So we gotta chose this season. Itl like TFS and Stop Sign Halak. I really beielve if we had traded TFS and kept stop sign our chance at winning the cup would have been better. I dare any fucking Media asshole to ask Demigod if he is a proud Russian. Fuck the MSM media that feeds us stupid shit like we are all zombies watching a stupid soap opera.
Love how he gets the importance of not mailing it in for a preseason game in front of a small audience in a town the size of Brandon, MB or Sudbury, ON, or Klowna, BC.
Trade DaCH to a western team and put FloX on the 4th line. He brings more energy and is /will be a menace to opposing D. BaCH should stick as well. Or Reino as he is also known as.
Hockey is back baby! Last weekend was my birthday so didn't log on or watch anything apart from the highlights. Quality time with the kids! Beating the leaf twice on the same night is pure gold to start the season. I think Flo needs more AHL time but should be an early call up. Monty lets in the first shot in Trois Riviere - so nothing has changed - put him on waivers...either he goes down or he gets claimed and the Habs get his cap space - win/win - which also happens to be my ethos for this season!
Yep. He may've been a humble meat packer but he sure understood how to be an owner that stayed out of the hockey stuff; and how to respect the fanbase and grow the brand with respect and taste.
I've been reading lots of comments that Ivan Demidov will possibly be a top 5 player IN THE WHOLE LEAGUE in the not too distant future. Lucky for us that Pat Verbeek and Don Waddell didn't like Russian players. Has Marchenko been traded yet?
The NHL gave its first estimate for the 2028-29 salary cap at this week’s Board of Governors meeting, and according to multiple sources, it’s a whopper — $127.5 million for 2028-29
[Straight from the Peanut Gallery:] In my line of work, it's a glaring example of extremely poorly-applied epoxy resinous flooring, so it speaks only to a failed installation - one that utterly lacked planning or foresight, resulting in an uneven, bubbled surface, ergo: Not very HuGo in my opinion.
Why are the SFU linking so many dirtbag players to the Habs? Do they not realize HuGo screen these people? Hellbucky, Shitfleafly, magaLarkin, now Doucherov ... not very fucking likely...
Well thank goodness she came to her senses Scientology boy is a pos Has not had anything to do with his daughter for the last 12 years or so Ana should take her spectacular hotness elsewhere she's too good for that train wreck Anyway Hockey approacheth people Me thinks sexy texi will be looking in and the strudle ax story continues into it's what third season now unabated We are going to have a powerhouse AHL team people Rino the Eggman Bird boy little Ax the beckster all this and waiting for two rusky forwards and a D man waiting as well (swelling music) for Mr Hage We are stacked Patience will become a factor However waiting for your turn to be on a Cup winner makes it easier Sigh So much winning and thick goodness coating all of us Also being entertained by the dumpster fire in the armpit as well as the ever amusing unfolding of the tragedy that is our neighbour to the south The orange stain is in full self destruction mode It's "speech" to the UN boys and girls was nothing short of hilarious OMG the insane blabber that came out of its mouth was spectacular in its blabberness That whole place is going down the pooper We better buckle up this will be seismic I digress GGH
It's the second time the orange shit stain has threatened to annihilate 93 million people. Why do people even listen to this brain dead asshole anymore? What an embarrassment to the citizens of the U.S. Maybe they don't care. You reap what you sow (elect).
He's like those Yashin, nail guys Looks good on the surface but there's no Steve Begin in him Sadly An entire province would have liked it if he could have just manage to give a flying fuck But no See if the oil pick him up he would fit in nice with that bunch of misfits They don't have one of those Anyway So our great leader Marcus Carneleous has mused about an invasion from the hated mericunts Sound thinking Who the fuck knows what those fuckwits will do given a prod north This planet's a mess We need to figure out gravity and magnetism and get a working prototype warp drive ASAP Really We're gonna have to ditch this one soon enough Places our minds go with no hockey Eeesh GGH
I assume you are talking about the DaCHster. I wouldn't mind if he went to Calgary, they are looking for a big center and he is an Alberta boy. Also there is less drama in Cow town than in Oil town where Bab's cock lurks to harass certain players not named McDavid or Draisaitl. The rumours are 2nd round picks were being offered, that's not enough for what HuGo gave up to get Kirby but sometimes you have to cut your losses. We'll see what happens after tomorrow night's split squad games.
Actually I was talking about Joshwawa being picked up by the oil Although sending the dachster out west would be a good idea I just see him wasting our time clogging up the path for newbies and basically interfering with our heralded ascent to the long awaited 25 Cup and associated legend status He's become a distraction So he better get his shit wired tight and develop some desperation to his game It was a Hugo flyer that doesn't seem to be panning out Can't win them all GGH
I read there's a big party at Nacho's spread this weekend in Scottsdale. Celebrating their upcoming Stanley Cup championship early no doubt. I wonder if the SFU will be covering it...
Some how I got caught in a reagge tornado, Sunny Day JA Man, and for at least a few hours the MAN is not circling overhead, waiting for something anything because you spoke agaist teh Emperour. Hugo are the worst GM since Gord Stellick and can you confim or deney this. Bowling is down and hockey is up can you call this good management of a bowling alley? So my pick for pick after having been severly outhumped by the Whaler Canes. Staal still has an ankle? Thats mt furst Q. Next is why did they not play Kokkomena? Mind games, it really took my adaptive mode offline.
Like a VaN Morrisian Song into the mystic our bunch of cap friedly warriers will lead like some kind of good agaist the $20 million dollar contract. I could not wear that contract gladly. I would be pissing my pants in the UBER and having the dosh to rub it out of the internet. A van song just came on and I am more mystic than a fortune teller with a thousand dollar mark on the barbi. Gravity exists for me. Its not a therory it works on me every day. So bone density will not submit to good play. I cant Judge the Sheriif, love him, love him, but if he cant play on a Stanley Cup winning team I am like Rosppiere, off with his head and I hope we can put a tax on the special execution. Speed kills, speed is what we need to get to the moon. I love Speed, the downers not so much. These last few years of Hab loving have been the best Hab loving of my adult life.
FloJack gets 2 minutes for dislocating Nemec's shoulder with a legitamate hit. Tomasino with a sweet high wrister beats Fowler clean, then Kreider-me-a-river pots his first as a Hab. Fun game
Okay Monty, time to show us you've still got game (recall that he was basically toast by the time mgmt realized last season their goalie coach was at EOL, and never got the net again after that.)
Just tuned in, had to watch the Season 4 finale for Star Trek SNW, meh, this season ha been a bust only a couple good episodes in my opinion. Hopefully, next season (the last) will be better. Also had to see the latest episode on 'Lanterns', holy moley, this show rocks. Highly recommended.
Don't get me wrong; Beck is a dependable plug-in if injuries pile up. I just think his ceiling isn't high enough for HuGo standards, which is a very good thing.
Well that's done Bring on the dumpster fire and the blabber naughts at TVA Oh well it's hockey and it's a homer broadcast So CHester should shut the fuck up Could not watch most preseason as no 1 son gave me the plague last week and it's getting worse after 4 days Stay Healthy FHF this flu is a burner Anyway Mrs CHester knows how to deal with a man cold and man germs God bless her Anyway as the season opens on Tuesday in the armpit it's a little premature to be slinging Irish curses so we'll keep our powder dry for now However I would like to see a nice tight demolition of the dumpster fire please Let's set the tone for these no mind fucktards to behold Onward! The Force is with us! GGH
So, anyone think the leaf cork soaking sfu will go overboard tonight, this season ?
ReplyDeleteSo, I got a warning from google, looks like they have been AI scrapping the blog since its inception and have ask that I remove some videos (or they'll be automatically deleted). Fuck that shit.</b.
ReplyDeleteThe enshittification deepens
DeleteAI will police thought like never before. On U tube creators are complaing they are being shut out by AI witCH does no get paid. Plato sort of" If a country is lead by an idiot, he will surround himself with idiots and eventually destroy the country"
DeleteThe Clash
ReplyDeleteEpisode 4 of The Rebuild has an interesting segment with Kent trying to close a deal at the TDL, dropping some F-Bombs at somebody on the other end of the phone. I assume it's Treliving who couldn't make up his tiny mind and was late submitting the trade. Fuck the sfu.
ReplyDeleteSlaf!
ReplyDeleteI can only watch the Habs B team vs the leaf A team.
ReplyDeletePretty even match so far.
I was wondering who Hunter McKown (#41) was, he was traded from CBJ for Luke Tuch.
He's stood out for me because of his speed.
Laval should be really good this season.
DemiGod!
ReplyDeleteMiddlestadt looking decent so far. Assisted on Slaf's goal.
ReplyDeleteBook'em!
ReplyDeleteI don't know who the leafNet announcers are but I've got Gord Miller and Mike Johnson...
ReplyDelete1000X better than gary fucking gawley.
I give the decision to FloX on that tilt.
ReplyDeleteIs FloX a tribute to FlO Joe, the running chemisty lab? I like it.
DeleteDano!
ReplyDeleteRefs getting warmed up for the season lots of PPs for the leaf so far...
ReplyDelete6 PPs for the leaf so far, 2 for Montreal. Hmmmm.....
DeleteSo good.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.instagram.com/reel/DdVxO7nIQix/?stkn=MW41emhrbGp3cG9wOA==
They were pure talent
DeleteSzuberman!
ReplyDeleteHutson Bien Company!
ReplyDeleteBook'em Danno! EN goal 3-1 Habs
ReplyDelete4-1 Mesar, lots of ole ole in the mausoleum, first noise I've heard all night LOL!
ReplyDeleteWhiskey!
ReplyDeleteMr. Saturday Night strikes again.
ReplyDeleteHabs beat the leaf twice tonight.
Mr. Blue Glasses won't be happy.
Satiated. 2-0
ReplyDeleteC’est comme ça.
ReplyDeleteSimpleton wants X fined for watchin FX slappin down a leaf. Fuck off sfu.
ReplyDeleteHow’s bout dem jays ?
ReplyDeleteNever thought I would see a Leaf Hab double feature, I credit Dr Frankenfuter may he rest in peace.
ReplyDeleteThe Deputy No Women No Cry
https://x.com/TVASports/status/2101464001137770816/video/1
A few observations from watching the game played in tranna.
ReplyDeleteDaCH - Bull Duke - Tex line looked good, heck of a 3rd line in my opinion.
Danno looks like he has found new life returning to Montreal, he was excellent.
FloX aka the Deputy did a great job getting under the skin of the leaf 'stars'.
He still needs a little seasoning in the AHL though.
Reino was very, very good. He should stick.
The Habs AHLers played well, Laval should be a decent team.
Monty was sharp, if he has a rebound season (as a backup only), it gives Kent more trade ammo.
Man, ScotiaBank place is a fucking morgue. As I mentioned last night, the only time there was any noise was at the end when all the Habs fans were ole-ing. Too funny!
Bonus, no injuries last night although 7Evans took a dirty cross check but he finished the game.
I predict the leaf will implode by November and be a lottery team ... with no first round pick.
Suck it Rogers.
One of the people on BlueSky I like to read for their comments keeps pushing for a Marchenko deal.
ReplyDeleteMy question is where would he fit?
He has to play top 6 and those wings are full. He's not a center.
I'd say that ship has sailed with the Kreider signing.
Besides, there are rumours that Bowness was one of the players he ripped at the end of last season.
I think the roster is more ir less set, with Monty and Strobelight posdibly moving out, but not sure what we'd want in return, except maybe a different face in goal.
DeleteDidn't catch the games last nite sadly but my understanding is that we beat the dumpster fire TWICE.
ReplyDeleteWith our B team slapping around their A team.
OMG what will the chatter be in the armpit.
I can only surmise
Woot
GGH
Go Pats!
ReplyDeleteNo !
DeleteI'm staying out of this...
DeleteThe Giants might have a chance. My #1 player Puka looks to be missing the game. I have decided to put a Miami rookie WR in my lineup instead. It's desperation time.
DeleteI only caught the final period/OT of the game in Montreal.
ReplyDeleteThose top 2 lines are lethal. I see them sticking for a while at least. Slaf looking even more confident with the puck. Demigod's skills might be rubbing off on him.
Krash had a beauty pass to Whiskey who dinged it off the post.
Fowler looked good but had limited work to do in what I saw.
I watched RDS (the game in Mtl) and the 2nd period was kinda bad but otherwise, the top 2 lines looked pretty happy to be out there, with a decent night for Mittlestadt, surprisingly. Beck was not too effective, and 47 + 72 did not make convincing pairing (mostly on the former). Fun OT, 1st and 3rd periods though.
DeleteI think the vets on the A team took it easy most of the night, except Demigod and Fast Lane, they don't take nights off...
DeleteTranna fans already calling Mckenna a bust.
ReplyDeleteSorry moe...but suck it A-A-Ron you dumb MAGA twat.
ReplyDeleteAnd he wasn't nearly good enough for Olivia Munn.
BTW I say this knowing full well how much shit we gotta ignore about our team's players (or owners)...
DeleteYep, fuck that piece of shit. Retire and get lost !
DeleteTime he was long gone...
DeleteSteelers sure have the fumbles today...
ReplyDeleteFor lack of other stops on the interwebs I just visited the toronto sports network just to see the story of last nights game in the armpit and its like the dumpster fire had no opponent.
ReplyDeleteHowever we were informed that the gavin child sits in the passenger seat while jonny toronto drives.
OK, so they dressed their almost whole starting lineup and they got smoked by our B team of rookies and a couple of prime time players, so not much to crow about.
Oh boy it's gonna be a long long year in the armpit.
GGH
Also just enjoyed the beating Little Ax put on some nameless shmuck.
If we dress both Ax's we should be striking fear going forward.
I've changed my mind, after re-watching the Florian vs leaf slug fight, FloX beat the snot out of that poor bastard. In the not too distant future, FloX and AX will be feeding many a putrid leaf a diet of knuckle sandwiches.
ReplyDeleteBeck for Fantilli and a first, make it so.
ReplyDeleteWith the game practically in his back yard, I imagine Monty gets the start tonight. He and Doobie are on the bus.
ReplyDeleteGood looking lineup heading to Trois-Rivières, both of the X-men are going. That's good for the fans.
The young D getting another look 'baCH and Engstrom. Looking forward to seeing them.
Monty is the starter.
DeleteIt would be hilarious if Danny Beer threw an offer sheet at Fantilli...
ReplyDeleteSo I get my Cousins mixed up, which one is the dirty cheap shot piece of shit motherfucker and which one plays hockey?
ReplyDeleteGGH
Cousins is the dirt bag, Cozens can actually play hockey.
DeleteScroll down to the last few paragraphs. Habs comment …
ReplyDeletehttps://archive.ph/ZFxn3
Also fuck gambling ads.
It's automatic for me now, when they go to break I hit the mute button and look at something else.
DeleteSame as when I hear gawley's voice.
The Buttman Superscope Super Dave Edition
ReplyDeleteTwo new southern franchise which will feed off the real franshise like an Organitan taking jucice from an empty putit panyaata. We will loose one goailie in the expansion draft. I say Haskek, was not understood and Dobbie is the same character. Fowler is an exclellent goaile but he is no Helly buck. So we gotta chose this season. Itl like TFS and Stop Sign Halak. I really beielve if we had traded TFS and kept stop sign our chance at winning the cup would have been better.
I dare any fucking Media asshole to ask Demigod if he is a proud Russian. Fuck the MSM media that feeds us stupid shit like we are all zombies watching a stupid soap opera.
The reception the Habs got from fans in Trois-Rivières is amazing.
ReplyDeleteThe place is louder than The Morgue.
DeleteA morgue is louder than The Morgue.
DeleteO la la !
DeleteWanna wonder what I thought during that hit ?
ReplyDeletehttps://www.instagram.com/reel/DdiF3yMz01S/?stkn=MWdkMWE4aXFsNTR1NQ==
Genius.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.instagram.com/reel/DdiDo3sC1dw/?stkn=MTNoaHJidW00MzFxag==
What an absolutely dominating 3 on 3. Couple of great saves needed by Dobie to make it happen.
ReplyDeleteWhiskey...who else.
CC is money in the bank in OT.
DeleteMeanwhile, the Giants lose their starting QB right off the bat in LA.
Not looking good there.
Love how he gets the importance of not mailing it in for a preseason game in front of a small audience in a town the size of Brandon, MB or Sudbury, ON, or Klowna, BC.
DeleteTrade DaCH to a western team and put FloX on the 4th line. He brings more energy and is /will be a menace to opposing D.
ReplyDeleteBaCH should stick as well. Or Reino as he is also known as.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdkQaOox5gh/?stkn=MTJ1Y3g0dDRtYWNwbA==
ReplyDeleteHockey is back baby! Last weekend was my birthday so didn't log on or watch anything apart from the highlights. Quality time with the kids! Beating the leaf twice on the same night is pure gold to start the season. I think Flo needs more AHL time but should be an early call up. Monty lets in the first shot in Trois Riviere - so nothing has changed - put him on waivers...either he goes down or he gets claimed and the Habs get his cap space - win/win - which also happens to be my ethos for this season!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated bday Kev!
DeleteBonne Fête triple X.
DeleteHappy Birthday Kmaxx
Deletehttps://habsloyalist.blogspot.com/2026/09/anticipation.html
ReplyDeleteHow’s bout dem jays ?
ReplyDeleteRest in peace George Gillett Jr.
ReplyDeleteR.I.P.
DeleteHe saved the Habs from some very bad ownership (Molson-Coors) and poor Reggie Houle who had no business being a GM.
Yep. He may've been a humble meat packer but he sure understood how to be an owner that stayed out of the hockey stuff; and how to respect the fanbase and grow the brand with respect and taste.
DeleteNever been inside but many say the rink he built is still the best in the world.
DeleteI've been reading lots of comments that Ivan Demidov will possibly be a top 5 player IN THE WHOLE LEAGUE in the not too distant future. Lucky for us that Pat Verbeek and Don Waddell didn't like Russian players. Has Marchenko been traded yet?
ReplyDeleteSo long Blow Jays.
ReplyDeleteSuck it, Rogers.
Sha na na na, hey hey hey, good bye!
DeleteOur favourite word repeated.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.instagram.com/reel/DdpCA3LJ_OJ/?stkn=MXZjZnpxc2c3azE4cw==
DeleteBrilliant.
ReplyDeletehttps://youtu.be/Uv4J7sID3Pk?si=bJHsQA1yHn9ptz1g
Genius
DeleteBlue Jackets sign RFA Fantilli to six-year, $82.5 million contract
ReplyDelete$13.75 large per year.
DeleteCrazy stuff...
Kypreos starting up his rumour shite.
ReplyDeleteHe should stick to his favourite subject ... the wretched leaf.
He knows SFA about the Habs.
“The tranna media says … “
ReplyDeletehttps://www.instagram.com/reel/DdpE1BTAEI6/?stkn=cjFhd3d2YTZxd2Jz
Hellsfuck schitflieffe and well yeah fuck off.
DeleteIt's official!
ReplyDeleteFinally going to see the Habs at the Bell Centre vs Barfalo on Oct 17th. I'm stoked!
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteEnjoy!
DeleteNoice !
DeleteNeed a place to crash that night? Email me (check my profile) or meet me at Brasserie Cherrier or Grumpy's after.
DeleteBucket list
DeleteThe NHL gave its first estimate for the 2028-29 salary cap at this week’s Board of Governors meeting, and according to multiple sources, it’s a whopper — $127.5 million for 2028-29
ReplyDeleteMore perfect timing for HuGo.
DeleteMcD?
DeleteStart with Nature
DeleteNick will be worth every penny.
DeleteNew blog header for new season, thoughts ?
ReplyDeleteVery nice!
DeleteFresh. I like it.
Delete[Straight from the Peanut Gallery:]
DeleteIn my line of work, it's a glaring example of extremely poorly-applied epoxy resinous flooring, so it speaks only to a failed installation - one that utterly lacked planning or foresight, resulting in an uneven, bubbled surface, ergo: Not very HuGo in my opinion.
What else ya got?
I like it but it need a touCH of Reggea
DeleteWhy are the SFU linking so many dirtbag players to the Habs?
ReplyDeleteDo they not realize HuGo screen these people?
Hellbucky, Shitfleafly, magaLarkin, now Doucherov ... not very fucking likely...
Too funny!
ReplyDeletehttps://thebeaverton.com/2026/09/blue-jays-maple-leafs-eliminated-from-playoffs/
I heard that our Ana was dating 63 year old Tom Cruise, but they've broken up.
ReplyDeleteSo if there are any available 63ish year olds around, you might have a chance...
Thx for the heads up. I'll give her a call. (Don't tell CHester)
DeleteWell thank goodness she came to her senses
ReplyDeleteScientology boy is a pos
Has not had anything to do with his daughter for the last 12 years or so
Ana should take her spectacular hotness elsewhere she's too good for that train wreck
Anyway
Hockey approacheth people
Me thinks sexy texi will be looking in and the strudle ax story continues into it's what third season now unabated
We are going to have a powerhouse AHL team people
Rino the Eggman Bird boy little Ax the beckster all this and waiting for two rusky forwards and a D man waiting as well (swelling music) for Mr Hage
We are stacked
Patience will become a factor
However waiting for your turn to be on a Cup winner makes it easier
Sigh
So much winning and thick goodness coating all of us
Also being entertained by the dumpster fire in the armpit as well as the ever amusing unfolding of the tragedy that is our neighbour to the south
The orange stain is in full self destruction mode
It's "speech" to the UN boys and girls was nothing short of hilarious
OMG the insane blabber that came out of its mouth was spectacular in its blabberness
That whole place is going down the pooper
We better buckle up this will be seismic
I digress
GGH
It's the second time the orange shit stain has threatened to annihilate 93 million people.
DeleteWhy do people even listen to this brain dead asshole anymore?
What an embarrassment to the citizens of the U.S.
Maybe they don't care. You reap what you sow (elect).
The Utah Hairy Elephants have put Crybaby JoshWawa on waivers.
ReplyDeleteQuelle surprise.
He's like those Yashin, nail guys
ReplyDeleteLooks good on the surface but there's no Steve Begin in him
Sadly
An entire province would have liked it if he could have just manage to give a flying fuck
But no
See if the oil pick him up he would fit in nice with that bunch of misfits
They don't have one of those
Anyway
So our great leader Marcus Carneleous has mused about an invasion from the hated mericunts
Sound thinking
Who the fuck knows what those fuckwits will do given a prod north
This planet's a mess
We need to figure out gravity and magnetism and get a working prototype warp drive ASAP
Really
We're gonna have to ditch this one soon enough
Places our minds go with no hockey
Eeesh
GGH
I assume you are talking about the DaCHster.
DeleteI wouldn't mind if he went to Calgary, they are looking for a big center and he is an Alberta boy. Also there is less drama in Cow town than in Oil town where Bab's cock lurks to harass certain players not named McDavid or Draisaitl.
The rumours are 2nd round picks were being offered, that's not enough for what HuGo gave up to get Kirby but sometimes you have to cut your losses.
We'll see what happens after tomorrow night's split squad games.
Actually I was talking about Joshwawa being picked up by the oil
DeleteAlthough sending the dachster out west would be a good idea
I just see him wasting our time clogging up the path for newbies and basically interfering with our heralded ascent to the long awaited 25 Cup and associated legend status
He's become a distraction
So he better get his shit wired tight and develop some desperation to his game
It was a Hugo flyer that doesn't seem to be panning out
Can't win them all
GGH
Time of the year when the sfu fall all over themselves to soak blue and white cork.
ReplyDeleteI read there's a big party at Nacho's spread this weekend in Scottsdale.
DeleteCelebrating their upcoming Stanley Cup championship early no doubt.
I wonder if the SFU will be covering it...
For some Leaf it might be their first time in a Gay Bar, not that there is anything wrong with that.
DeleteHe is not his father’s son …
ReplyDeletehttps://archive.ph/TvFt3
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteFair is foul and foul is fair
DeleteThe seed of Guerrero
Spawns a troublesome heir
Le journaliste François Gagnon prend sa retraite !
ReplyDeletesfuscum
ReplyDeletehttps://www.instagram.com/reel/DdrwzQrIDP3/?stkn=dW5xMGJzMzdhN2Yz
Guitar sounds better than vox, oh well
ReplyDeletehttps://youtu.be/ZGLRCKVbBMY?si=E9a_hKTOth66rNAi
Some how I got caught in a reagge tornado, Sunny Day JA Man, and for at least a few hours the MAN is not circling overhead, waiting for something anything because you spoke agaist teh Emperour.
ReplyDeleteHugo are the worst GM since Gord Stellick and can you confim or deney this. Bowling is down and hockey is up can you call this good management of a bowling alley? So my pick for pick after having been severly outhumped by the Whaler Canes. Staal still has an ankle? Thats mt furst Q. Next is why did they not play Kokkomena? Mind games, it really took my adaptive mode offline.
Like a VaN Morrisian Song into the mystic our bunch of cap friedly warriers will lead like some kind of good agaist the $20 million dollar contract. I could not wear that contract gladly. I would be pissing my pants in the UBER and having the dosh to rub it out of the internet. A van song just came on and I am more mystic than a fortune teller with a thousand dollar mark on the barbi.
ReplyDeleteGravity exists for me. Its not a therory it works on me every day. So bone density will not submit to good play. I cant Judge the Sheriif, love him, love him, but if he cant play on a Stanley Cup winning team I am like Rosppiere, off with his head and I hope we can put a tax on the special execution.
Speed kills, speed is what we need to get to the moon. I love Speed, the downers not so much.
These last few years of Hab loving have been the best Hab loving of my adult life.
The kid wearing Vodkov's sweater just delivered a very pro league check.
ReplyDeleteFloJack gets 2 minutes for dislocating Nemec's shoulder with a legitamate hit. Tomasino with a sweet high wrister beats Fowler clean, then Kreider-me-a-river pots his first as a Hab. Fun game
ReplyDeleteFowler is more like Flounder tonight.
ReplyDeleteAnd the Red Red Dobson goes Score Score Scroring Along
ReplyDeleteFowler looks discouraged. I wonder if he wasn't told earlier today he's starting the season in Laval. CHin up, kid.
ReplyDeleteNature Jr. (Ryan, #16 for Ottawa tonight) looks like he inherited the same hockey smarts as his big bro.
ReplyDeleteBeck isn't bad but I think it's time to call it: he's a career AHLer, at least up against the CH depth. Much like Joshua Roy and Ryan Kidney.
ReplyDeleteOkay Monty, time to show us you've still got game (recall that he was basically toast by the time mgmt realized last season their goalie coach was at EOL, and never got the net again after that.)
ReplyDeleteBtw, Fowler was pretty solid from the point of the last goal he gave up.
Delete4 tough saves on the PP. Monty wants his fucking net back. LOVING this internal competition.
ReplyDeleteJust tuned in, had to watch the Season 4 finale for Star Trek SNW, meh, this season ha been a bust only a couple good episodes in my opinion. Hopefully, next season (the last) will be better.
ReplyDeleteAlso had to see the latest episode on 'Lanterns', holy moley, this show rocks. Highly recommended.
I think it's way too early to label Beck a bust, he's ready, there just isn't a chair for him yet.
DeleteWe'll see what happens the next two days.
I hear you but that's not the mindset anymore. He's a good kid but sentimentality doesn't win Cups. Witness seasons 94 to 23
DeleteDon't get me wrong; Beck is a dependable plug-in if injuries pile up. I just think his ceiling isn't high enough for HuGo standards, which is a very good thing.
DeleteI think they like him.
DeleteHe'll either get a shot with Montreal or be included in a package.
Look who gets the LastSlaf!
ReplyDeleteBook'em Danno!
ReplyDeleteDano!
ReplyDeleteTirs en barrage in a game won in regulation time? What a league!
ReplyDeleteWell that's done
ReplyDeleteBring on the dumpster fire and the blabber naughts at TVA
Oh well it's hockey and it's a homer broadcast
So CHester should shut the fuck up
Could not watch most preseason as no 1 son gave me the plague last week and it's getting worse after 4 days
Stay Healthy FHF this flu is a burner
Anyway
Mrs CHester knows how to deal with a man cold and man germs
God bless her
Anyway as the season opens on Tuesday in the armpit it's a little premature to be slinging Irish curses so we'll keep our powder dry for now
However I would like to see a nice tight demolition of the dumpster fire please
Let's set the tone for these no mind fucktards to behold
Onward!
The Force is with us!
GGH