Oct 22, 2011

Rivalry/sCHmivalry ~ Habs vs. leaf Preview 10/22

~ ~ ~
CHill some beer, its your fucking Habs (1-4-1) vs. the fucking leaf (4-1-1). Habs game is on RDS, leaf game is on cbc/hnic. TFS™ is still looking for his 100th win and he says "We can only get better from here. Dwelling on it is just going to make things worse, so the only thing we can do is put it behind us and get focused for Saturday night's game,"…  "We've had a couple of good games but it just seems like if one thing's going well, the other isn't. We just need to finally all throw it all together and once we do that I think we'll get on a roll, but until then we have to bear down on our details and everything should work out." In other words, CHill? It could be worse, "Hey, what's the over/under on the number of CVs and text messages Pierre McGuire has sent Geoff Molson since Thursday night?" Eesh, fuck fearing the panic, fear the splooge! Fear missing Vodkov but not so much fear in missing Gomehs. Most Habs are too CHilled whilst the hot maple leaf midget kessel (puked in my mouth typing that) leads the blue & white clown show at the CotU. Dou$harek will likely move from the press box to the ice. Boo! (juce, iRiRi, puck drop is just a bit after 7pm EST).
~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~
Work, its a noun and a verb; And what kind of team will that be? “Very aggressive,” Muller said without hesitating. “You have to be good defensively, you have to be good without the puck,” he added. “But since the lockout and no red line, you’ve got to be able to score and you’ve got to be able to score at the right time. So I really stress for the guys to be a very aggressive forechecking team, and I tell my forwards that if they want to play here they gotta work … they’ve got to be workers and do a lot of skating and tracking down and heavy forecheck.” Muller laughed when I suggested he wants his guys to play just like he did, earning the well-deserved nickname “Kirk is Work”. “Everyone has to know how to play without the puck, but when it’s a turnover I want it to be a real quick transitional team that’s aggressive,” he said. “And I challenge the guys that even if you feel like you’re a defensive defenceman or a defensive forward, I think everyone’s capable of offence and trying to get everybody involved. “I just feel it comes down to one word at this level, and it’s accountability. If you can get a bunch of guys that are willing to play for each other and understand that there’s no free passes and you’ve got to earn your ice and be accountable, then I’m going to be totally fair to everybody. If you work and you play hard, then you’ll play. I said: ‘It’s a two-way door. I’m here to communicate with you guys, but don’t come see me if you’re not ready for the answer. But you’ll always know where you stand, and I’ll be honest with you.’ I think it’s all about communicating with your guys.”  OK, wipe those tears.
~ ~ ~
Previews from tsn, rds, nhl, pukes.
~ ~ ~
The maple leaf disappeared that summer,
they went on their regular April fishing trip.

The last goal Gretzky scored,
won the Habs the Cup.

leaf haven't won another since 1967,
the year the Expo was discovered.

I saw this on a hockey blog,
"Kerry Fraser is fucked-up wonder".

My Labatt 50 bottle caps, 
I worked them in
I worked them in
To look like a fence 
It's my Labatt 50 rusted fence
Made with 50000 bottle caps
I worked them in
I worked them in
I worked them in
to look like that
I worked my stomaCH in
to look like that

Patrick Roy disappeared that winter,
He was sent on an Av Cup-winning trip.

The last goal Kovalenko ever scored
who the fuck even cares?

Habs haven't won another since 1993,
the year feeling like crap was discovered.

My Labatt 50 bottle caps, 
I worked them in
I worked them in
To look like a fence 
It's my Labatt 50 rusted fence
I worked them in
I worked them in
I worked them in
to look like that
I worked my trusty liver in
to not work like that

My Dad liked his stubby Red Cap
Some say O'Keefe OV tastes like piss
It must be made by Les Péquistes
Unibrou was bought by Sleeman
Then sold to estie'd Sapporo
Geoff Molson owns Les Canadiens
His Bell Centre brew goes for ten bucks
If the Habs keep on losing at home
The fans will turn on these fucking sCHmucks !

My Labatt 50 bottle caps, 
I worked them in
I worked them in
To look like a fence 
It's my Labatt 50 rusted fence
I worked them in
I worked them in
I worked them in
to look like that
I worked my hockey sweater in
to smell like that

It's my Labatt 50 fence oh crap
It's my Labatt 50 fence it snapped
It's my new Molson 67 fence ol' CHap
It's my new Molson 67 fence on tap
Tin fence, rusted!
~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~
Merci CHarlize.
~ ~ ~
~ La fine Fin ~
G Y F H G !

73 comments:

  1. Very happy for Kirk, too bad he couldn't take over here.
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pop is in da front page fridge.

    Also, slight name CHange as I'm dropping '4HF ~ The Sequel' for 4HF ~ GYFHG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, moeman and thank you.
    Phucking Gazette is pissing me off - I refuse to pay!

    leaf suck
    GYFHG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Save us Lars Eller, you're our only hope!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your finest hour Moeman, ahead lies the battle that will put your words to stone or salt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find myself wondering am I to impressed in the Game of Thrones universe. Guess I will know if I wet my shortclothes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Speaking of McSplooge, he was on Melnick's show saying how he was absolutely positively 100% sure the Habs would put in their best effort tonight.

    For once, I hope he's dead on. I mean, we're 6 games in and I'm already tired of losing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe whats happening is that JM and Goat on their daily blog reading fell upon FHF and read the lines "don't mess with a streak". Somebody should clarify to them that it only applies to winning streaks and that right now its time for some big fucking changes.

    Also, maybe I should message baBoone telling him how much I hate the leafs before he writes any more articles about how we're all BFFL's now

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've Got a Feeling
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSD4vsh1zDA

    Phuck the leaf and phuck the broons.

    GYFHG!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HTML how-to on the sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fuck the Leaf.
    Fuck the Booins.
    Fuck the Senaturds.
    Fuck the Buffaslugs.

    Gee, I don't much like our division.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aah, the cockroaches crawl out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. cbc/hnic reaching back for more pathetic leaf yarn. Knit once, pearl necklace twice.

    ReplyDelete
  14. With all due respect to Bill Barilko and his family, fuck off cbc/hnic, you leaf blowhards.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nothing to add right now - I've only had two beers and shared a couple of bottles of pinot with the wife so not nearly pissed enough.

    Just don't fuckin' lose to the fuckin' leaf agin. Not tonight - please!

    GYMFHG!!!

    That is all


    WV - I'm just about copin...

    ReplyDelete
  16. So I'll start on the SoCo...couldn't hurt - and I can';t get a 50 over here. BTW - Moeman - fuckin' killer parody dude!

    ReplyDelete
  17. @kmaxx I am here tonite, great quality
    http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockeynightincanada/video/live/#id=2110215820

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thxx Kmaxx.

    RDS is actually showing our national anthem. Wow.

    Le Gros Bill!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. YEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lego on the PK, wow. Sweet pass.

    ReplyDelete
  21. heh, DDD gets the trip, zip, leaf goon gets a stick slip, penalty, Habs.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Refs have their lips firmly planted on Burke's ass.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Couple things...@Steve - thanks but the leafBC feed doesn't work outside Canada. I'm on the lefbc via something else that is working pretty good. The Chanfeed froze so went via vetle or similar.

    So can we actually win a faceoff? That period was fuckin' scary. Apart from the last shift when Cole actually skated and did something - for the dfirst time this year! I am not missing the Mexicant one bit - what does he add? Nothing - although the Habs look like shit I gotta say. I'm still scared but let's see...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Mr. natural8:07 PM

    Jesus CHrist, nothing is working:

    Game sounded like bad news on the radio.

    @The Maritimer, sorry I stood you up dude, stayed stuck in traffic for an hour and gave up.

    Hwy 720 is PHucked from the 13 into downtown and this PHucking blogger is PHucking my shit up.

    Gonna go drink heavily now

    ReplyDelete
  25. mario tremblay wishes for orrosehillbrowntypegoons. Keep your anti-CHamber day job bleuet.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Is it me or does Hughson present a more even presentation of the game? He's a 'Nucks fan anyway so he shouldn't have too much of a bias - if anything he should hate the fuckin leaf...

    ReplyDelete
  27. Tits! from, you guessed it Lego!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Kmaxx, I believe it is written in hnic'ers contracts to favour, no matter how, the leaf.

    2-2, fuck.

    ReplyDelete
  29. donut boy fuck, but the monster cant stop a beach ball

    ReplyDelete
  30. Yea Jorje...just...sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  31. JUST PUNCH THAT PIECE OF SHIT ROSEHILL. Fuck. Where's Conboy when you need him.

    ReplyDelete
  32. If CHocula had balls, he'd call a timeout, then call the refs to his benCH. Not gonna happen.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Run Price, give Price the penalty.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Game is bought and sold.

    ReplyDelete
  35. OH FUCK THIS. THIS IS TOO MUCH INCOMPETENCE FOR ME TO HANDLE.

    ReplyDelete
  36. We know the leaf goalie is shit - but we haven't taken a fuckin shot since the goal...what the fuck!!! Shot on the fuckin guy and we might get a goal. If they habs keep passing up the chance to shoot there is no hope. I's fuckin pissed...Now we get another 2 many mnen. Un fuckin believable!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Is Price EVER going to get that 100th W?

    ReplyDelete
  38. iRiRi
    Not with this team if they continue like this.

    ReplyDelete
  39. WTF?! is DarCHe doing on the PP's first drive?

    ReplyDelete
  40. The only way this game could end well is if Price just starts a fight with a Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  41. And why don't any of them give a shit whenever Price is run over? It pisses ME off. Can't imagine what it does to him.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Funny thing is all I hear is "no one sticking up for Price" so when he sticks up for himself "oh...silly penalty Price". What's it gonna be folks? I'd rather see him Billy Smith it then sit quietly behind this wave of suck.

    Also Cole's best game so far and yet he's being HELD BACK every time. That's grounds for kicking JMart (and Perry with his Poopy Play) to the curb.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Yup, TFS™ needs to drop the mask, drop the gloves and just start wailing. Are you reading this Shanahan?

    ReplyDelete
  44. It's 2:05 in the Uk and I've made the decision to watch the rest of the game. I'm only really about half cut but I've decided to finish the SoCo and pray the Habs can do something useful. Sunday I can sleep in so WTF - but seriously now - how fuckin bad is this team!? They are not playing for Chocula anymore - everyone can see that. The longer this continues the worse everyone on the team becomes. On the flip - if the Habs end up getting blown out tonight - it might hasten Chocula's departure - so I don't know...Now where did I leave that SoCo...

    wv...seriously - weedyx - as in - maybe if I were to smoke some weedyx this game won't seem as bad as it actually is.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Squuid!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Mmmmmmike Cammalleri <3

    ReplyDelete
  47. Found it weird earlier when the biased ref pushed Webber. Not much respect given.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Bought and sold. CHocula plays with his balls with hands in pockets.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Gorgeous Jorges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Fuck you leaf and refs!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. What a fucking TFSave!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Wow, great line play on that sequence.

    ReplyDelete
  53. FUCKING JOKE OF OFFICIATING the puck went out of play: reaction: nada

    ReplyDelete
  54. This team with it's deer-in-the-headlights defence is going to get slaughtered by Philly/Boston...unless the don't take our boys seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Jesus Price saves. His save percentage is going to suck this year because this team is shit.

    ReplyDelete
  56. No 2 pts.
    No first home W.
    No Price's 100th W.
    No wings.
    Just awful.

    ReplyDelete
  57. FUCK WHAT THE FUCK
    That OT coverage was DISGUSTING
    Three times Leafs walk in front of Price. He saves two but the third is just impossible already.
    Fire Perry and JMart already.

    ReplyDelete
  58. New thread, this one is dead.

    ReplyDelete
  59. There used to be a time when the worst thing I could imagine was a Habs loss to the leaf. There is now something even worse for me...Staying up until 3 fucking o clock in the morning to watch the Habs lose in overtime to the leaf. Fuck I can not believe how bad this team is. They played about 10 minutes of really good hockey - that was it. It;'s a fucking 60 minute game so that will n ot do. Something has to happen very fast. I cannot believe how poor a lot of these fuckin millionaires looked tonight. That's it for me. The SoCo is gone - I'm outta here - MNother in law coming over for Sunday lunch tomorrow - so I gotta get some sleep! Later!

    ReplyDelete
  60. I had some hope, frustrating! 1 lousy point!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Anonymous10:12 AM

    In other words, they go against the grain of the careers their parents had.
    You must definitely be planning to make it special and memorable by keeping a good theme, ordering the best
    food and choosing the best games. The decline of the East
    side blues scene was disheartening, but, it also
    gave rise to the need for a fresh start, which came
    in the form of the next blues-only venue, Antone's, founded by the late Clifford Antone, during the summer of 1975.

    Review my web site pub quiz anagrams

    ReplyDelete