- Tonight is the 2012 NHL Entry Draft! (Well Round 1 at least, all the other rounds go tomorrow). As if you didn't know, the Habs pick 3rd. Will Yakupov somehow drop to 3 (I heard rumours as much Thursday)? Will the Habs take Galchenyuk? Grigorenko? Forsberg? Someone else I don't know? Who am I, Panger? Isn't there a francophone available? Other questions to answer: will Nash get traded? How will the Leaf fuck up? Will there be draft MILFs? Here are some mock drafts - NHL.com., TSN, and USA Today for some reason;
- The Habs have filed for salary arbitration with TFSTM. Seems like just a defensive move to prevent anyone giving him an offer, but fuck they better settle on a long-term deal before they actually go to arbitration;
- The 2012-13 NHL Schedule was announced yesterday, and here's the Habs. Starting at home for a change! Also note the usual Super Bowl weekend double matinee and Christmas holiday in the South, and oh look, we end the season on Saturday night in Toronto;
- Don't know if you missed this Wednesday, but the Habs continued the francization of the organization, with Donald Dufresne and Vincent Riendeau heading to Hamiton as assistant coaches. Just in time for Fête Nationale!
- Today's Euro 2012 quarterfinal is Germany-Greece, but since my Dutch really shit the bed, I don't give a flying fuck about Euro anymore. Go, uh, England, I guess?
Let's begin with some hot CHicks and sticky foodstuffs, because it's been hot and sticky this week. Lap dance to Steve for pointing us to the first one.
So this Sunday is La Fête Nationale / St-Jean Baptiste Day. Party time, woooo!!! If you are an anglo Quebecer like me, this can be a difficult day. On the one hand, the Separatists who co-opt it piss me off. On the other hand, I am damn proud to be a Québecois (and fuck anyone who says I am not Québecois because I am not pure laine) and generally feel I have way more in common with my franco friends than I do with the average guy from Moose Jaw (no offense Moose Jaw-ers). Anyway, here's some sexy Quebecers!
So in case you didn't know, Wrap Around Curl and I are back for Season 5 over at True Blood... or Hockey?. Oh, you didn't think I would mention that? Well then you don't know how to BLOGWHORE. But that also means good things, as in the men of True Blood, shirtless!
Speaking of Sunday night HBO shows, some intrepid person (at HuffPo no less, man that site has gone downhill) has compiled ALL the sex and nudity from Game of Thrones Seasons 1 and 2 into one handy video. Outstanding! But sooo many issues here, what with the embeddable NSFW nudity, the copyrighted content, and so forth. I wonder what an internet lawyer would say about it? We should ask one when he finishes his BLOGWHORING. Oh and some SPOILER ALERT for this vid I guess. Well I think that about wraps it up. Bonne Fête Nationale à tous et à toutes, and Happy Sexy Friday everyone.