Aug 25, 2026

Good golly Miss Dolly

 



We will always love you. 


 🚧 

17 comments:

  1. Seeing a lot of love for her all over the internet. She fought for basic human dignity and folded that message firmly into her Christian faith as a shield against the bigots few could weild with such mastery. And a great singer/songwriter too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a country fan but I could respect her talent.
    She was a genuine person and gave back to ordinary people.
    God took the wrong 80 year old yesterday, but even satan doesn't want the orange shit stain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to bring this up and we can all have a chuckle about how monumentally stupid the maga dipshits are.
    On Sunday, I think, one of the orange shit stain's maga bootlickers was whining on Fox about how Canada takes advantage of the U.S. and we always want more. He said "we provide their security!"
    Which got me to thinking...
    Security from who?
    We have the Pacific ocean on our western border.
    We have th Atlantic ocean on our eastern border.
    There's not likely any invasion from those directions as we would likely see them coming.
    We ahve the Arctic to the north, it would be very difficult for the Russians to get across that territory, the water is frozen, there are no roads and they would run out of gas if they tried.
    So, who are the muricans protecting us from, exactly?
    There is only one direction we could ever be invaded from. The south.
    Pretty ironic if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything they say is an admission.
      "we provide the security" = "you're lucky we haven't attacked"

      Delete
    2. If they ever did ... our volunteer army would be massive.
      And I would be part of it.

      Delete
    3. As I'm sure you're all aware by now, there was no trade agreement presented to Canada last Friday night. Those were annexation documents. Which they tried to slip in in the middle of the night hoping tired eyes would miss.
      Fuck those clowns.
      Mark Carney is smarter than all of them put together.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. One poll had Quebecers at 85% supporting Carney on this.

      Delete
  4. I see a story about Atlanta getting the go ahead for a potential arena. Got me thinking it might be the only way for QC to get a team. The Atlanta Flames moved to Calgary. The Atlanta Thrashers moved to Winnipeg. Maybe in 10 years, the Atlanta Thirdtimesacharms can move to Quebec.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not enough corporate head offices in Quebec City to buy the private loges necessary to finance a viable franchise.

      Delete
  5. Anonymous3:37 PM

    ... and now we lost Tim Curry. Damn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was a Kink not a fetish, but that movie was on him and it remains gob smacking good.

      Delete
    2. RIP.
      He was great in Muppet Treasure Island too.

      These things can happen in threes. I'm gonna find something orange and blobby and stick a pin in it. No harm in trying.

      Delete
  6. I see Squid is on the Habs alumni team vs the Jets (for the outdoor game I assume).
    I think our current regime has enough class not to trade him mid-game, though it would be a bit funny. Could get Ron Hainsey from the Jets.

    And Vodkov is on the team!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought Squid was a self-centred prick and the only one on the team whoot along with Scott Gomez because he was equally obnoxious. We was assumed that was a normal tging for a team to be in those days. Ted Lasso wannabe MSL would never put up with that.

      Delete
  7. Squid was the MAN!
    Will this be game 991 for Vodkov?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:59 PM

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DceOImQMV5r/?igsi=M3c5aW85cHYwa2J4

    ReplyDelete