Aug 4, 2026

Tis the dog days of summer. Namasté..

LFG!

124 comments:

  1. Not a fan of the new blogger bizness...not sure why the pics are stretched. On my phone at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:18 PM

    Noice. Pics are fine on the iPad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RIP Lloyd Robertson, a broadcasting voice you could trust.
    The dirtbags in the u.s. who think they are news people (like Fox) couldn't carry his soiled underwear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. here here, the news died with him. All we get now is propoganda

      Delete
    2. Robertson would not have tolerated trump lies and bullshit.
      That's the problem with modern day media, they are scared of assholes like th orange felon and just let him go unchallenged. The media are complicit in his his crime ring. The u.s. is fucked and will probably never recover.

      Delete
    3. Lloyd was singularly trustworthy and Lisa carried LaFlamme competently. But just ask Scott Laurie - that newsroom wasn't the same after those two left.

      Delete
    4. Anonymous7:21 PM

      When SCTV parodies you, you know you are great …

      https://youtu.be/QHr6rcoUHwU?si=CjIxUg8k_ZIvj9XP

      Delete
  4. Anonymous7:19 PM

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbqnIQGR27M/?igsh=M2p0cDZnMDdpdXI2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many people forget Tucker was a Habs draft pick.
    He was traded to the Dolts, then the leaf where he turned into a pure douchebag.
    I blame the sfu for poisoning him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw him play for the Fredericton Canadiens.

      Delete
  6. Anonymous10:21 PM

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dbo9GpcMyEa/?igsh=NjZhdTQyMXN4OXJ3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelley Hurdy fired

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will mclame be far behind?

    Worst hockey 'panel' on TV by far.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suppose they keep mclame, blech!sa and bottershrill...which leaf hack do they 'promote'.
    Can we put some money on it on bet99? Wouldn't be surprised if it's bisonette. I refuse to use his self titled nickname.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BizJizz has a gig on one of the murican TV broadcasters.
      You are right though, it will be some leaf hack.

      I'm so proud to be a 'nasty' Canadian. I'll do anything to piss off that dumb orange fuck.

      Delete
    2. Anonymous7:42 PM

      https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbtG00-xoKL/?igsh=MTl4eTl4anhmdm40Nw==

      Delete
    3. I really like the O Dog and find at the times overdrive can be almost sienfeldian. Mostly it has nothig to do with hockey.. They should have AI howie meeker.

      Delete
  10. The leafnet panel will always be leaf centric due to orders from up top aka the owners aka Rogers.
    It will still be unwatchable even if mclame, bottershrill and biekscum get the boot, although I think Juice stays.
    I can't watch Overdrive because hayes has that smug cotu attitude, mclennan is stupid, the O-Dog is kinda funny and he will shred the leaf when they deserve it but he can't save it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. CHester10:45 AM

    Leaf net is lucky there is Rodgers
    Otherwise who would tune in to watch the dumpster fire
    Now everyone in Canada will get the dumpster fire shoved down their throats and up their ass
    Anyway let it just wash over us
    Like any bad smell it will pass eventually
    GGH

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous12:49 PM

    Let’s take a look at some deals that should end up as absolute bargains when compared to this new going rate for high-end players.

    Lane Hutson – Eight years remaining, $8.85 million AAV
    Ivan Demidov – Eight years remaining, $9.15 million AAV

    There is arguably no team better set up from a financial perspective with their core than the Montreal Canadiens. The timing of the extensions for Hutson and Demidov worked out perfectly for the Canadiens, as both could’ve theoretically waited until after the Carlsson offer sheet to extend. Instead, Hutson inked his new deal last October, and Demidov signed his just days before Carlsson. Montreal also secured eight years of term for each player before that will no longer be an option come September, with Demidov’s deal not even kicking in until 2027-28.

    Demidov is still only 20 and Hutson 22, so Montreal is getting two elite players for the majority of their primes at a combined cap hit equal to Carlsson’s AAV and less than Celebrini’s. Add in the fact that Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield and Juraj Slafkovsky are all also signed long term for under $8 million per season in their mid-20s and the future looks very bright for the Canadiens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous12:49 PM

      Timing, a bit of luck and solid management.

      Delete
    2. credit to the culture and credit to the players for being stand up guys

      Delete
  13. Truth, baby.
    Eat shit drumph.

    https://youtu.be/WvxUNomImu4?si=kPKYf8rgNclKR8s9

    ReplyDelete
  14. drumph says we are nasty.
    jd says we are 'doing terribly'
    Our economy grew in the last quarter.
    We gained 75,000 jobs in July.
    The muricans lost 23,000.
    Some dude with Bloomberg said Canada is leading the world in economic growth.
    Who is winning the trade war?
    Even if they put U.S. booze back on the shelves, who's going to buy it?
    My money is on Mark Carney outsmarting the orange shitpile.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OK, has HuGo traded for Marchenko yet?
    Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous8:22 PM

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbvMT5KSQxR/?igsh=MWJ5dDBjZm45ZGI2cg==

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am sorry to tell the turth. I have a degree in history and am one credit short of a degree in econmic witchcraft. If America wants us they will take us without a shot fired.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ugh, 52 days til the season begins. So as I sit in my cool basement out of the stifling heat, I thought I'd watch this round 2 mini movie.
    It's got some great editing.
    Helps if you have YouTube premium with no ads according to the comment section. I happen to be on my daughter's premium plan 🙂.

    https://youtu.be/oFYs0duuWtI?si=sEv1zei72wknwoYb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm on my son's premium plan, I make a financial contribution annually.

      Delete
    2. Same. I seem to still make lots of financial contributions for many things...

      Delete
    3. The same son just bought his first property, a townhouse in east Saint John.
      I'm so happy for him.
      I offered to help with his closing (legal) fees.
      He gladly accepted and I was happy to help.
      It's what we do.

      Delete
  19. I am just at the foot of Mount Royal, finishi g up a bike trip to the top and I'm hearing the Olés. There was a huge roar booming up the mountainside about 30 minutes ago. I'm guessing that was an Als TD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous7:30 PM

      Davis Alexander threw four touchdown passes and Tyson Philpot caught three of them as the Montreal Alouettes crushed the Edmonton Elks 48-30 in a statement win against one of the CFL’s best Saturday.

      Delete
    2. I got my bike out today as well, first time in awhile, my artificial knee protested but I persevered.
      I probably didn't do the smae distance as you but it was good to get out.

      Delete
    3. My knees are basically jelly but biking with the seat fairly high is nice and easy on the joints.

      Delete
  20. Anonymous8:10 PM

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbyCV7vv6vX/?igsh=MTBjN3M0MTAzNWFqZw==

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous9:41 PM

    Stay until the end for proof that those 13 Cups are actually 11, 2 were bought.

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbokbZ5MI7K/?igsh=eDZxZWp5bzJwNmgw

    ReplyDelete
  22. https://www.nhl.com/news/carey-price-excited-for-montreal-canadiens-future

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous1:34 PM

    https://lastwordonsports.com/hockey/2026/08/10/6-intriguing-options-montreal-canadiens-goaltending/

    ReplyDelete
  24. How 'bout dem jays?
    Dead last...

    ReplyDelete
  25. CHester5:57 PM

    Blow Jays rockin a 471 in da basement yo.
    ArgoNots at 500 better than the BJs
    Can't wait for the dumpster fire to sink to the bottom where they belong.
    That should be it for sports in the armpit peeps
    Ain't no sunshine folks
    Nothing but traffic, bad air, no mind corporate fuckwits, and loser sports teams
    Sigh
    CHester is patiently waiting for our upcoming Hugo miracle, it's close I can feel it.
    This contract bump to 19 large for your good guy will destine your team to years of mediocrity
    Even if the cap rises to above 100 large that one guy is eating up almost 20% of the basket
    Stupid, just stupid no mind greed that will serve to bring down your team and will turn you into a lightening rod a la Little Mitchie. You'll have no friends and sit alone in your big house playing with your self till you die a sad and lonely death.
    Whereas in Montreal, The Centre of The Hockey Universe, the sun shines, the beer is cold and everybody gets to go to parties full of hot Montreal women.
    God bless us all and may The Force be with us.
    GGH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Speaking of greed, the butt99man NHL shows no bounds with rumours of two more expansion teams in the deep south, the heart of racist murica, where they don't give a flyin' fuck about hockey.
      Nope, king gary just keeps raking in billions in expansion fees and doesn't give a rat's ass abou the product.
      I'm getting to the point where I will be watching only select games, I could care less about many these shithole cities who get a team.
      I keep saying we should have a Canadian team only league, the rest of them would probably fold very quickly after we left.

      Delete
    2. I love the idea of a Canadian league, but sadly even our favourite hockey players aren't going to play for CFL money. Maybe in the future, as Canada begins to look like a safe place for investors, we'll see a change, with more billionaires and them willing to gamble on something like that. I doubt we'll see it however.

      But just imagine a nice 12 team league:
      Vancouver
      Edmonton
      Calgary
      Saskatoon
      Winnipeg
      Hamilton
      Toronto
      Ottawa
      Montreal
      Quebec City
      Halifax
      Canada (a roving team that plays in smaller communities across the country...this might not be ideal as a team would pretty much always be on the road, but I think it's a cool idea) - they could play in St John's, Saint John, Charlottetown, Thunder Bay, Regina, Victoria, etc...maybe even Yellowknife, Whitehorse, Iqaluit...when I become a billionaire I will make this a reality.

      Delete
    3. Yes, just wishful thinking on my part.
      Unfortunately, the three 'g's are in control of pro hockey -- gary, greed and gambling.
      It looks like the Sea Dogs will be relevant this season, I may pay more attention to them.

      Delete
  26. Anonymous3:49 PM

    Fuck expansion. Even worse will be the biased picking off of other team’s players in the rigged expansion draft.

    ReplyDelete
  27. And there is talk of fucking Atlanta being given a third go round. FFS just admit it was a failure and move on.

    I wish I didn't love the game and especially the Habs so much, but I can't give them up no matter how biased and rigged the system is against them.

    With the Sid dream over, now I'd like to see C McD sign with the Habs when his contract is up, for a team friendly $13.5m x 8. Saying fuck you to the money over cup crowd.
    A guy needs a dream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be interesting to see if McD would come to Montreal, probably not, butt99man would veto it somehow.

      Delete
  28. Anonymous4:16 PM

    https://www.lapresse.ca/sports/hockey/2026-08-11/tournoi-de-golf-de-serge-savard/les-joueurs-celebrent-la-coupe-stanley-de-1986-sans-claude-lemieux.php

    ReplyDelete
  29. Anonymous8:51 PM

    Damn what a team.

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db4PViXM2V1/?igsh=OGtxOXE0c3NjdWtz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like this one.

      https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db50BLKRB7W/?igsh=Zmp5aXF6bTA0eHg3

      Delete
  30. I remember thinking how pathetic it was on '07 when the leaf celebrated their last cup win.
    Here we are now at the 40th anniversary of our penultimate win. Holy fuck!

    This team has to win before 2033. Window is opening. Don't blow it...if Bett99man will allow it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the leaf will be celebrating 60 years of futility next spring. That is frigging wild. And so deliciously amazing.

      Delete
  31. Anonymous7:28 AM

    https://archive.ph/91glv

    ReplyDelete
  32. Anonymous7:29 PM

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DYyUk1qRoiD/?igsh=MTBuZmNucXQ0dTZ3Nw==

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolute stunner. My brother had that poster.
      I scrolled through the comments and this was among the best🤣 "I might scramble one out to this for old time sake"

      Delete
    2. Sadly she passed the same day as MJ, so her death went widely unnoticed.

      Delete
  33. Middle of August. I'm fine going into the season with Kap as the #2C to see how he can grow into the role even more. I'd sure like a more skilled player on the 2nd line to play with Demi, like Marchenko, but if that ain't happening, what I'd like to see is Bolduc be given a solid shot at that role.

    So first off...what's the deal with BOLD and AX? Get them suckers signed already!

    Or is Hughes still wheelin' and dealin' and maybe they are part of a different puzzle. He's out there playing GTA 6 while we're playing Pong. (thought I'd update the 3d chess/checkers analogy)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sun is setting earlier in the evening and the goldenrod has turned bright yellow. Two sure signs that the hockey season is approaching. I think HuGo will stand pat until the other side (Columbus?) folds. The Habs are a 106 point team that ran out of gas against the Hillbillies. No need to panic. I would like to see Beck and Bach make the team out of camp.
      GHG

      Delete
    2. Played round 33 yesterday from the middle tees, shot a strong 81 with three doubles on the card.

      Delete
  34. I cant help but think about the first Mad Max these days. The world temp is going into fever zone and we got no asprin. Thanks to the orrange man any attempt to deal with this is met with mockery and tarrifs.
    The sun dont shine and the wind dont blow all the time, but when they do taking that bounty is stupid.
    Well then stop fishing.
    I am 70 years old and have two kids who are unlikely to produce spawn. Sadness and Joy on that.
    As a history major having examined history with a microspope. And considering its not a dry interperation of what happened hundreds of years ago. I have come to a conclusion. The Doors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The stupidity of the maga mob knows no bounds.
      They are the dumbest fucks on the planet.
      Hopefully, their properties eventually burn to the ground or swept away in a flood.
      That only seems fair.
      Mar-a-logo should be ground zero for the next catagory 5 hurricane.
      Let's call it Hurricane Melania...

      Delete
    2. Anonymous7:42 PM

      I can’t wait til the fucker is dead.

      Delete
    3. The whole world will be celebrating when that orange shit stain is gone.
      Can't come soon enough...

      Delete
  35. I'm hoping next Wednesday that Dom LeBlanc and Janice Charette are prepared to tell trump puppet Greer to shove his tariffs up the orange shitstain's fat ass. Fuck them.
    We'll lose the fight but I'd rather go down swinging than cave in to those bastards.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Anonymous7:42 PM

    Fucking love a good fucking Knuckles story.


    https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db_HQ3VRTSQ/?igsh=MTlxemxvYngzc3BzZQ==

    ReplyDelete
  37. Anonymous8:22 PM

    Weird times.

    Domi wearing #13, KK smiling.

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db_jsw5BMSw/?igsh=YWZpbng2d2k3YmZk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best #13 I can remember was Squid.
      That guy was clutch.
      Still pisses me off he was treated so shabbily by dipshit gauthier.

      Delete
    2. @ The M - Squid by a mile...until last year. The only other player I remember (I'm sure there were others) wearing it was Habs legend Alexander Semin.

      Delete
  38. Anonymous8:28 PM

    My goal of the year. Bonus no cuthurt.

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db99uyHJ5X0/?igsh=ZzE5N2NqNHVrbzh3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed.
      It's like everyone moved out of the way as the puck left his stick.

      Delete
  39. Anonymous7:40 PM

    Miss the Kid, miss the ‘spos, fuck mlb, fuck the jays.

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db9dEo4RqvT/?igsh=MW04bWZueHJmemV0ZQ==

    ReplyDelete
  40. Golfed with a buddy from work today. He was in Montreal on vacation and visited the Bell Centre store. His wife causally mentions to their daughter that her grandfather played for the Habs a long time ago. The staff overhears this and tells them they get a family discount.
    I'm like WTF! You never told me your wife's grandfather played for the Habs!
    Turns out he was a goalie and played 61 games over 2 seasons in 39/40 and 40/41.
    Pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My uncle played for the coach who tied noose to the goalies to make them stand up. His name escapes my brain but Heb Story. I could easily google it but why?

      Delete
  41. Every day the orange man does something like a god in the stargate. Where is Mcgiver, we need fucking Mcgiver to fuck up his wig wtith mushrooms that make him normal. How long can this Coyote stay ahead of the roadrunner

    ReplyDelete
  42. Anonymous7:59 PM

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db9k1UNzkEB/?igsh=bGMyNGttbzlrNng2

    Fuck the nordiques.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Anonymous7:08 AM

    https://nationaltoday.com/national-rum-day/

    ReplyDelete
  44. CHester9:39 PM

    Effin no dicks
    GGH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous10:04 PM

      https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcLurDjpxj5/?igsh=N20xaGRvYnVjZGF1

      Delete
  45. Anonymous6:06 PM

    The NHL Network lists Jakub Dobes 10th in their Top 10 Goalies ranking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous6:06 PM

      Bobrovsky did not make the list.

      Delete
    2. Rightly so.
      He's a washed up bum but the sfu think he will lead their leaf to the Cup.

      Delete
  46. CHester8:07 PM

    In Bob we trust
    That's all the eggs baybee on the shoulders of arguably one of the larger flakes out there
    That pencil neck in the armpit has assembled an odd mixed bag of nuts
    Should be interesting to say the least
    The silence surrounding Hugo is shall we say reasonably thick at this point
    The Ax man and BullDuke must be in play
    Hugo keeps a neat clean house and this sticks out like a sore thumb
    Anyway
    So the orange rapists spunk trumpet is retiring and I don't know where you get another one of those
    Troll the seniors residences I guess look for another lyin empty headed blond boopsie
    I digress
    Sorry
    GGH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous3:46 PM

      "orange rapists spunk trumpet is retiring" who might this be ?

      Delete
    2. Anonymous10:05 PM

      I see. She’s pure scum.

      Delete
  47. A shortened pre-season and 2 extra regular season game$ means we are exactly 6 weeks from the start of the regular season!

    The Habs once again have to visit the armpit to give meaning to the SFU's season opener in the Depleted Rivalry.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Anonymous4:49 PM

    Canadiens to add Price to Bell Centre’s Ring of Honour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was never a doubt. Well deserved.

      Delete
    2. CHester9:12 AM

      So does this mean they won't retire his number?
      Just the ring not the rafters
      I wondered about that
      GGH

      Delete
  49. RIP to the beardless member of ZZ Top, Frank Beard.
    I was a big fan back in the day...haven't thought of ZZ Top in a while. Might have to have a listen to some of their good old bluesy stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They never knew how to end a song so on the records, they all just fade out. Another interesting tidbit: The Montreal band Bionic, led by former Doughboys guitarist Jonathan Cummins, used to do side gigs as a ZZ Top tribute band.

      Delete
  50. Anonymous8:48 PM

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcPHgW7TUqm/?igsi=MTRkdzR5bm1sOW84OQ==

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL.
      I've given up on that idea. I thought maybe last year if Pittsburgh tanked, Sid would ask to go but they surprised the heck out of everybody and made the playoffs. The Pens had zero chance to win but people were just happy to see Sid back in it.
      However, if things change and Sid does want out, give Dumbass as many 1st round picks as he wants but...
      Hage is going nowhere.

      In other news, put all the murican booze you want on the store shelves ... I ain't buyin' it ... or anything else they want to sell. I'm still boycotting. Fuck you orange shitstain.

      Delete
  51. Anonymous10:43 PM

    Heh.
    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcPeOZ6zy3_/?igsi=MXN3YzQ2NHpvb3N2ZQ==

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He never was a center.
      Marner ran the line and narcos was just the shooter.
      He couldn't check his hat.
      Heartless mofo.

      Delete
    2. CHester4:25 PM

      So who are these armpit bucket mouths going to spit on now that little Mitchie is gone
      Life will ratchet up for underpants in a bad way and he will melt away into nothingness
      He had what 5 more goals than Kappy
      They can't spit on Gavin yet he's just a child
      Anyway god bless the dumpster fire and the SFU of the armpit
      A never ending source of hilarity
      The cone of silence has descended over Hugo
      Ax and the bull remain in cyberspace
      Something is going to happen
      Maybe.....
      GGH

      Delete
  52. God bless Premier Wab Kinew.
    I agree 100% with his statement : keep fighting! If murican booze is put back on the shelves ... let it sit there!
    Same as their produce, it can rot where it is.
    We owe them nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Anonymous9:11 PM

    Nice goals and keep an eye on the playmaking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous9:11 PM

      https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcUOA_0MxyH/?igsi=MTN3NHF3aTNlNTNmbw==

      Delete
  54. CHester10:24 PM

    This babsCocks noise coming from McJesus and now Leon indicates that there are floaters on the oil
    Ooooooooo
    I smell a controversy
    Nice
    GGH

    ReplyDelete
  55. Anonymous1:17 AM

    No deal says Carney. Eat it USofAssholes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By invoking new tarriffs by decree as "discriminatory" undermines the very concept of having ANY kind of deal with the U.S. This will be as significant backfire as last February's half-assed the decision to attack Iran

      Delete
  56. I predicted the 'DEAL' would fall apart at the last minute. Good on Mark Carney for standing his ground. Give those fuckers nothing. The boycott continues, probably gets even stronger.
    We will bend but won't break.
    Go Canada Go!!

    ReplyDelete
  57. American't be trusted.

    Well done PM and the negotiators. Elbows up!
    F that entire administration.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Anonymous8:13 AM

    Great read.

    https://ifloz.substack.com/p/king-carney-activates-kong-mode-with?r=4vgmf0&utm_medium=ios&triedRedirect=true

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fucking amazing, or as the Aussies' would say : 'sTruth...

      Delete
  59. I have seen on X the Epstien files and the oranatang is all over little girls. Lets put those pictures on the news and front page on the newspapers. It is your patriotic duty to stop using all US platform, Uber, everything except blogger and Kodi of course. Dannelle Smith and the Saskatawan Moe should be arrested and charged with Treason.,

    ReplyDelete
  60. Mark Carney just spit in drumph's orange face.
    Pipsqueak vance says Carney can only puff out his chest, well how does he like him now?
    Fuck all that administration

    ReplyDelete
  61. I've never been more proud to be a Canadian at this time.
    We are watching the last Hip concert on the CANADIAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION.
    I watch our Prime Minister stand up to and tell the orange extortionist and and his crime ring administration to shove their deal up their corrupt asses.
    Mark Carney, a Rhodes scholar, will beat the failed bankrupt casino owner in this trade war.
    The dumb maga fucks are going to be crushed in November.
    We'll see how much more damage they can do in ten weeks.

    I saw an interesting news item today, that, if true is another kick to trump's nuts.
    The Saudis have supposedly dissolved LIV golf which plays many tournaments at the orange shit stain's golf courses. They are pissed about the Iran conflict. That will mean many of the maga golfers are now unemployed. Good luck trying to get back into the PGA.

    Go CANADA!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous6:09 PM

      100%

      Delete
    2. My biggest concern is whether a fair election can be held in a fascist-run regime. History would suggest there could be some issues, to put it mildly.
      I hope they figure it out.

      Delete
  62. To the TFF (Three Football Fans) of the FHF society, did you see the sexual predator getting booed in his home stadium? And in his presser afterwards, he says he felt disrespected. Sadly, you can't make this shit up. It's 'normal' in the good ol' U.S. of A. for the wealthy to do as they please.
    Good for those fans though, and the Cleveland Browns deserve every bit of bad karma you can throw at them for giving that fucker $200m.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't see it but good on the Browns fans...
      For some reason I'm having a hard time getting excited for the new NFL season... ☹️

      Delete
    2. I actually have reason to be excited with AJ Brown joining the squad. And 'Danny' DeVito as the likely backup QB 😊...but I too ain't getting very excited. Maybe it's because of the orange shit stain streaking across 'murica.

      Delete
  63. Anonymous8:13 PM

    The Habs main training camp will begin on Wednesday, September 16, 2026.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Suzuki ranked as 9th best C by NHL.com is laughable. Keep underestimating you fuckwits. I caught a short snip of Hayes on Overdrive where he agrees that Narcos is still a whisker ahead of Suzuki. Fucking eejits.
    McDavid, MacKinnon, Cellibrini, Draisaitl...OK. I'd easily place Nature in 5th. Crosby? Still great but at 39 he's not the same player he was. Barkov. Basically an older injured version of Suzuki. So no. Eichel. Hasn't put up 100 points like Nick, but he has the size and decent numbers, so he is the one player I would maybe say would be closest to 5th. Pornstache Underpants? Fuck off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't stand that Hayes guy. Smug cotu asshole.

      Delete
  65. R.I.P. Dolly Parton. No one could play flawless accoustic rhythm guitar with long nails like her. I was in awe. Time to rewatch 9 to 5.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous3:34 PM

      One of the greatest artist/people ever to live/love. We'll miss you Dolly.
      ~moe

      Delete
    2. Jolene, it was covered by the deep south, RIP genius women

      Delete