@Saint Paddy, I'm going to a hockey game tonight featuring the new Saint John Flames team which joined the Beausejour Senior Hockey league this past summer. They are playing out of the Lord Beaverbrook Rink aka the LBR. There have been some wild videos the last couple of seasons in the playoffs, especially out of the Miramichi arena. Should be some extra curricular activities tonight. Mrs. TheM and the oldest son and his family are going as well. Tonight's opponent is the Fredericton Express. Should be fun!
Side note: The SJ goalie is one time (briefly) Hab Keith Kinkaid.
I remember going to see the Miramichi Packers in the 80s. Senior AA hockey, can't remember the league but pretty sure they won the Canadian title that year (87?) Man there were wild games. They had a player who never wore shoulder pads and he fought nearly every game...I think he felt the pads restricted his throwing of punches. Stephen Pettipas also played for the team. He featured regularly in Atlantic Grand Prix Wrestling back in the day.
They are now called the Miramichi Northmen. I remember Stephen Pettipas, he may have played for the Saint John Vito's Senior AAA team in the 90s. But not for long, he didn't want to practice or something...
Wow I am ten years older and that make my update my dance card. RIP People who made the NHL are not like the rest of us. We all wanted to do that and mostly failed before opening up the screen that said start here. I could have made the NHL if Babcock was my Pee Wee coach. Just sayinh
KMAXK I adimire and comenstate at youi getting a new job. In in my life I have had at least 20 full time hires, Most long lasting 12 years, I worked in call centers, I scrooged beer cans to pay the mortage. I have done everything possible to survieve in the world I live in. I hope your move was uipward or sideways. All my moves where always described as sideways but they were never 90 degrree moves. Right now I am in paridise, not making a lot of money, Half what I made 20 years ago. However I am a key man and they gave me a car to drive and its from 2014 but its the best car I have every driven on a day to day. I drove a Mazada RX7 through big island Hawaiii and thats something no one will ever do again. Tonite is the night we slip sid the alice in wonderland sleeping beauty potion and he only wakes up when. This is the point that I can not continue, who should kiss him?
Hey Steve - I was let go from a job I hated and it was the best thing that has happened to me in the 3+ years I ensured it. But I found my way back into a role I used to do and always loved. Wasn't easy because I'm over 60 but I'm back now and I figure I have abot a 5 year stretch left before I can pack it in. Thought about and looked at early retirement but it would have been too much of a stretch. The money is less as are the pressures and that'll do me just fine
Good for you Keep on Keeping on. I am 68 now and still working, but I really enjoy my work, not so much the work but just being a key part of a very small team. I dont see me every leaving that job until they ask me, and the boss is 90 so I got losts of runway.
My job before this was working for a UK firm called Ramtracking, look them up, it was like a bloody Guy Ritchie movie, I laughed and cried but in the end it was a total shit, in a total shit show.
Farah Fawcet I saw just a couple of days ago. I have the DVD Logans Run. 20 years since I watched this movie and it made me weep. Its one of the few movies I have seen in the last 5 years that did not bore me. In this movie if I had to choose Jenny Agur or Farrah, I might go off the board.
I watched two games last night and saw 23 goals scored. Fredericton beat Saint John 7-5 and Pitt beat the Habs 6-5. It was a less than stellar night for the goalies and defences.
Montreal played a shitty game against a shitty team. We know they can score goals, how about trying to prevent them?
Overchicken is gone after this year. Back to being a putin puppet Good riddance ruskie You're taking the spot that a good Canadian could occupy. Never been a fan GGH
Magna Gretztzy and Putin GR8. I am going with the GR8. Gretzy betrayed his country. GR8 defended it. The numbers dont lie, GR8 is at least the 6th best hockey player of all time. What he thinks off the ice, should not be relevant unless its crimiall
The senior league game I went to Saturday night was a freakin' blast! Lots of goals, hits and a couple of dandy fights. The venerable LBR was packed, 2700 strong, with people 3 deep at the rails. Based on my observations the team made a fortune in booze sales. A lot of two fisted drinking going on. I'll be going back to see another game.
I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting tired of our country being held hostage by a bunch of politicians with some grudge against anglos. If bthey want to leave Confederation, let them. Form your own country (if you can) and go it alone. They can deal with the muricans on their own. Create their own money, their own military, whatever. I'll bet they sure will miss that $14 billion a year they get from Alberta. I can cross all the Quebec products off my shopping list as well as the USA ones.
The Rolling Stones
ReplyDelete@Saint Paddy, I'm going to a hockey game tonight featuring the new Saint John Flames team which joined the Beausejour Senior Hockey league this past summer. They are playing out of the Lord Beaverbrook Rink aka the LBR. There have been some wild videos the last couple of seasons in the playoffs, especially out of the Miramichi arena. Should be some extra curricular activities tonight. Mrs. TheM and the oldest son and his family are going as well. Tonight's opponent is the Fredericton Express. Should be fun!
ReplyDeleteSide note: The SJ goalie is one time (briefly) Hab Keith Kinkaid.
I'll record the Habs game for later.
I remember going to see the Miramichi Packers in the 80s. Senior AA hockey, can't remember the league but pretty sure they won the Canadian title that year (87?) Man there were wild games. They had a player who never wore shoulder pads and he fought nearly every game...I think he felt the pads restricted his throwing of punches.
DeleteStephen Pettipas also played for the team. He featured regularly in Atlantic Grand Prix Wrestling back in the day.
Enjoy the game with the family!
DeleteThey are now called the Miramichi Northmen.
DeleteI remember Stephen Pettipas, he may have played for the Saint John Vito's Senior AAA team in the 90s. But not for long, he didn't want to practice or something...
Funny to see all the cigarette smoke in the locker room during the intermission...
ReplyDeleteMore likely after a game but lots of smoking back then.
DeleteHage with a nice start to the season last night. 2 goals and an assist.
ReplyDeleteWow I am ten years older and that make my update my dance card. RIP People who made the NHL are not like the rest of us. We all wanted to do that and mostly failed before opening up the screen that said start here. I could have made the NHL if Babcock was my Pee Wee coach. Just sayinh
DeleteRest in peace Lyle Odelein. 58 years old.
ReplyDeleteDang. Heart attack. Tragic.
DeleteI posted something, but big loss at a young age for a hero of the Habs
DeleteWow, I didn't see that ... RIP.
DeleteHe was a one tough dude.
Didn't hear this. RIP.
DeleteKMAXK I adimire and comenstate at youi getting a new job. In in my life I have had at least 20 full time hires, Most long lasting 12 years, I worked in call centers, I scrooged beer cans to pay the mortage. I have done everything possible to survieve in the world I live in.
ReplyDeleteI hope your move was uipward or sideways. All my moves where always described as sideways but they were never 90 degrree moves. Right now I am in paridise, not making a lot of money, Half what I made 20 years ago. However I am a key man and they gave me a car to drive and its from 2014 but its the best car I have every driven on a day to day. I drove a Mazada RX7 through big island Hawaiii and thats something no one will ever do again.
Tonite is the night we slip sid the alice in wonderland sleeping beauty potion and he only wakes up when. This is the point that I can not continue, who should kiss him?
Hey Steve - I was let go from a job I hated and it was the best thing that has happened to me in the 3+ years I ensured it. But I found my way back into a role I used to do and always loved. Wasn't easy because I'm over 60 but I'm back now and I figure I have abot a 5 year stretch left before I can pack it in. Thought about and looked at early retirement but it would have been too much of a stretch. The money is less as are the pressures and that'll do me just fine
DeleteGood for you Keep on Keeping on. I am 68 now and still working, but I really enjoy my work, not so much the work but just being a key part of a very small team. I dont see me every leaving that job until they ask me, and the boss is 90 so I got losts of runway.
DeleteMy job before this was working for a UK firm called Ramtracking, look them up, it was like a bloody Guy Ritchie movie, I laughed and cried but in the end it was a total shit, in a total shit show.
DeleteFarah Fawcet I saw just a couple of days ago. I have the DVD Logans Run. 20 years since I watched this movie and it made me weep. Its one of the few movies I have seen in the last 5 years that did not bore me. In this movie if I had to choose Jenny Agur or Farrah, I might go off the board.
ReplyDeleteBilliards. I haven't played billiards in a very long time. I really enjoy a game of billiards. I would so love to play a rousing game of billiards.
ReplyDeleteLFG!
ReplyDeleteWhiskey!
ReplyDeleteWhiskey with a beauty!
ReplyDeleteI hear Whiskey scored!
ReplyDeleteCan't handle Gawley. Watching the Pens broadcast, don't care how biased they are.
ReplyDeletespurtsnut …
Deletehttps://www.instagram.com/reel/DeBFhkCBknl/?stkn=MXhjbWN4dTBwd3VheA==
Decent period...last second post by nature
ReplyDeleteR.I.P. Sass Jordan. Just 63. Jeez
ReplyDeleteCome on !
DeleteMy god. She was wonderful.
RIP. Man we're losing folks too soon.
DeleteNot impressed with Uncle Festers PK
ReplyDeleteJust sayin
GGH
Getting goalied early + getting outworked isn't doing it.
ReplyDeleteGotta put some muscle in their hustle and get more pucks on net.
Never mind, they're cooked.
DeleteAin’t happening tonight.
ReplyDeleteMeanwhile …
ReplyDeletehttps://www.instagram.com/reel/DeDQ1A8xip9/?stkn=MXZoaTFwYjQ3c252dQ==
Boys must have had too much bonding last couple days
ReplyDeleteGGH
Nature. Somehow.
ReplyDeleteKrasher!
ReplyDeleteKrash.
ReplyDeleteDemi!
ReplyDeleteGod!
ReplyDeleteCrazy !
ReplyDeleteOn to OT
ReplyDeleteGlad I stuck with this one.
ReplyDeleteI did pick it as a tie in a pool I'm in...I had doubts 4 goals ago.
Take the point and run home.
ReplyDeleteAnd the leafs lose. That's always good, even if it's to the Turds.
ReplyDeleteSo with 6GA tonight, does Monty get himself the home opener start?
ReplyDeletetonite is not the nite :)
DeleteI watched two games last night and saw 23 goals scored. Fredericton beat Saint John 7-5 and Pitt beat the Habs 6-5. It was a less than stellar night for the goalies and defences.
ReplyDeleteMontreal played a shitty game against a shitty team. We know they can score goals, how about trying to prevent them?
fried man is pure filth
ReplyDeletehttps://www.instagram.com/reel/DeDbF3mANEf/?stkn=bnRlZXhpMzRwZWhh
Leave people alone you sfu scumbag.
Overchicken is gone after this year.
ReplyDeleteBack to being a putin puppet
Good riddance ruskie
You're taking the spot that a good Canadian could occupy.
Never been a fan
GGH
Only redeeming quality is beating gretzky's record(s). Two slugs.
DeleteMagna Gretztzy and Putin GR8. I am going with the GR8. Gretzy betrayed his country. GR8 defended it. The numbers dont lie, GR8 is at least the 6th best hockey player of all time. What he thinks off the ice, should not be relevant unless its crimiall
DeleteThe senior league game I went to Saturday night was a freakin' blast!
ReplyDeleteLots of goals, hits and a couple of dandy fights.
The venerable LBR was packed, 2700 strong, with people 3 deep at the rails.
Based on my observations the team made a fortune in booze sales. A lot of two fisted drinking going on.
I'll be going back to see another game.
Good ol' grass roots hockey. Probably a nice change from the spoiled, overpaid, gambling subsidized millionaires we usually watch.
DeleteIt was great.
DeleteThese guys all have jobs, probably getting paid a few hundred bucks a game, except Kinkaid, I'm guessing $1k for him...
Heh heh, the sfu are starting to clutch their rosary beads regarding Gavin the Wonder Child.
ReplyDeleteAnal beads.
DeleteSo...Quebec is putting the PQ back in power?
ReplyDeleteSo after Trump dies (or whatever happens to human dogshit), can we expect another vote to exit Canada?
I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting tired of our country being held hostage by a bunch of politicians with some grudge against anglos. If bthey want to leave Confederation, let them. Form your own country (if you can) and go it alone. They can deal with the muricans on their own. Create their own money, their own military, whatever. I'll bet they sure will miss that $14 billion a year they get from Alberta. I can cross all the Quebec products off my shopping list as well as the USA ones.
DeleteAnd the separatist morons in Alberta aren't any better.
DeleteBlue and white disease.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.instagram.com/reel/DeIcGLlTLpu/?stkn=ZGxsenhrbmc5Yzdu