- Sadly, a comet or meteor did not strike the ACC last night. The Laffs humiliated (?) the Bs though, with Rask getting pulled early in the 2nd after sucking like the suckiest suck who ever sucked. On the worse side, Kessel is now the greatest scorer in NHL history after scoring 2G, in the Laffs' 6-1 win. Clod: "We just stunk the joint out";
- Some night we should all stay up and watch a West coast game because apparently they're having fun out there. We missed a thrilling comeback barnburner, with the Ducks beating the Kings 6-5 in a SO. Darryl Sutter: "It was just a good pond hockey game";
- Vegas, baby!
- One stupid broken hand and fighting should be banned forever.
- 7:30 PM start. The game looks to be on Sportsnet360 and RDS. Damned if I can keep track of the hockey broadcast roulette;
- One of my favourite blog names has always been Days of Y'Orr. Beaners can be clever on occasion, who knew?
- Habs on a 3-game win streak after some tough times there for a while;
- Bs were on a 6-game win streak (ugh ugh ugh) before last night. Don't forget when they lose again tonight it's the NHL's fault because the schedule makers are out to get the Bs by forcing them to play back to back games, because no one else has to play back to back games;
- Habs are 0 for their last 22 on the PP. On the plus side, we're not last in the league somehow;
- GonCH arrived last night, but no one knows if he's playing. CoaCH says they'll have some Starbucks this morning and talk about it. He's playing;
- The downtown adult entertainment establishments will be jammed with visiting Beaners after the game, so grab a cab and head up to Solid Gold.